How'd it go today?

haha...y'all are nuts. I did that to send to some of the folks I train and train with..there are different kinds of front rolls. Working to show them the one that is less likely to mess you up on a hard surface.

I googled Clint and Ledoux...everybody has a hat these days. Must be something to it.:D

A cowboy hat is far superior shade to a regular cap. Simple.

I always enjoy the vids you share Gary. Interesting fun stuff.

Come to think of it besides the shade I find a cowboy hat provides superior protection for handling animals, the brim gets bumped/disturbed before the noggin is actually smashed, providing 360 degree bump zone. Giving you a split second more to react.

Maybe it's just me, and I know Butch has maintained that there's a resemblance for years now. But I just don't see it myself. Never once in my life has anyone ever mentioned it besides here.

Shiiiiit. I'm way better looking for one.

IMG_1699.JPG

Glad you like the vids, Squishy.

And you got me laughing now...Garth got nothing on you. I can't handle any more...off to bed.

Come to think of it besides the shade I find a cowboy hat provides superior protection for handling animals, the brim gets bumped/disturbed before the noggin is actually smashed, providing 360 degree bump zone. Giving you a split second more to react.
Can you get one with an arbor visor integrated?

Interesting take on the finer points of hatology.

He not only rode, but ran brooks' band and can actually sing in tune...
Unlike some pop country diva who can't sing her way out of a paper bag...

This is one of the somewhat more recent country songs I've heard (shows how current I am!) -- I at least appreciated his honesty in the lyrics!
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/aIq1LvzSLsk?rel=0" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Not stealing, Stig...not to me anyways. Evolving is how I think of it. Like bringing rockclimbing expertise to treework...good for everybody.

I have a cowboy style hat for the garden, never in public

No European can wear one without looking an absolute fool, it?s the rules.

A North American can wear one in Europe and carry it off, I doubt the reverse is true.

Well let?s hope you tired yourselves out for the semi..

Geez yea you know they are tired when a guy just lays down on the field! I actually didn?t think they played that great but they managed to win these last two so we?ll see what happens Wednesday

Back