How'd it go today?

Illegal to keep bees like that? Why?

I think it's a good solution. Ripping open that log would be a nightmare. The bees will be much happier the way you have it now.

Dang I thought the bees would be super happy in the log too

Got a call this morning from guy who needed help.

They were using a bucket and it quit working. Crew couldn't quite handle the climbing & rigging so they called me.

1 1/2 hour drive and a couple hours removing some big limbs over house. got it down to where I figured they could handle the rest, got paid and headed home.

I guess because you cant see to manage any disease like foul brood....at any rate, they will stay where their at. They are happy ...I hope the condo I have set up works to grab some honey.......a little spoils for my labor ya know

When it rains it pours .Poor Dar caught a case of the flu which drove her straight into pneumonia .

They have her sedated on a ventilator .I was at the hospitol about an hour ago .Evidently she's recovering a tad bit .Because of another medical condition her veins are hard to find so so they are going to install a "pick line " .Some time late this afternoon perhaps they are going to start "weaning " her off the ventilator .

So it looks like somehow we have to figure out some way to strengthed her immune system .

I hope she is doing better, Al.

They are going to do a heart cath on Mrs Smith tommorrow .Poor gal is still on a ventilator .

What's odd is the fact she was diagnosed with lyphedma about 9 years ago .Problem is conjestive heart failure has the same symptoms more or less . I now wonder if something was in error .

The good thing if there is one is once the true problem is found a course of action can be followed .

In other news my driveway looks like an arborists staging area .Good Lawd bucket truck,two dump trucks ,skidloader ,stump grinder .

It seems ole Tom got pinched by the zoning tsar in town .Running a business in a residential area .

It's temporary until he finds a lot to rent .The good thing is it's certainly handy having a skidloader at close hand .

Well not today but yesterday I felt the kiss of the 201t.
Thinning out a pollarded lime. Dumbass!
Finished the job no bother, stings a bit in the shower though!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    206.9 KB · Views: 46
Ouch... careful man....
Today went awesome..
Here ya go Sean... How we rolled today with the mini and chipper. Had an hour away job TD to do and the guy added some oaks for tomorrow so the gear stayed, Chips came home. So basically, the mini, chipper, 044, 046, 036, 460, 026, 360t, rigging and climbing gear, gas, oil, and the clean up stuff.
We are planning 6 days total in that area.

Attachments

• IMG_0395.jpg
    IMG_0395.jpg
    298.9 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_0393.jpg
    IMG_0393.jpg
    277 KB · Views: 47
You really need a chip truck.
Today was a cluster F@%K of a afternoon! The lot clearing gig was set up as a blow the chips into a pile and spread deal now they want them hauled, PITA!

Picked up a 3 tree job on a bid this afternoon, then got a visit from the old Sax player that stopped over a few days ago.

He is cutting some tracks for a recording of some of his original tunes and wants me to play Double Bass on them...been a while since I did the blues/jazz thing but I'm up for giving it a go... waiting on chord charts now...

Back