How'd it go today?

Speaking of deals. The all pro gooseneck dump trailer with loader was floating around on eBay. It was a repo. Sold for 19999.00. Practically brand new. I put a max bid of 19500. And forgot to check on it. Keep missing all the great deals!!

June 27 is the date.

Played God to hundreds of little pondos today :drink: Survivors are about 8 feet apart...
I am taking tomorrow off... I am whooped after this week... Feel like I been on a tread mill far too long for far too long.

Spending the night in Topeka, KS. Tomorrow at noon basketball game in Lawrence, KS then back home.

Drove through Wichita but didn't see Andy. :(

edit: And I have a fever & feel like crap!

Buddy of mine built up a 3.0, found a guy in Canada to grind a cam, worked out the intake, got the blower etc.
I've driven the truck without the blower, I stuck my foot in it from 2nd to 3rd, the ass all but passed me! That thing was sick!
He put the blower on it, didn't make it a week before he blew the head gaskets. He went copper, I haven't had a chance to drive it since, but man do I want to!

I've got the 4.0. They take pretty well to a charger. :)

<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/xYnqa8_8hx0" frameborder="0" allowFullScreen></iframe>

And don't have the head gasket problems! I do believe the blower from the 3.8 on the T-Bird supercoupe is a bolt on?

The 4.0 is solid as a rock. My 94 Ranger was the absolute most reliable vehicle I ever owned. In 7 years I replaced the fan belt once and flushed the coolant once. I was absolutely amazed at how reliable it was.

It's a bad motor! I've only heard of a few that had issues and even the factory didn't understand them! They ate coolant, no idea where it went! I know of three motors like that. Not bad out of the millions made!

The 4.0 is solid as a rock. My 94 Ranger was the absolute most reliable vehicle I ever owned. In 7 years I replaced the fan belt once and flushed the coolant once. I was absolutely amazed at how reliable it was.

You must have saved a bundle on oil changes! :P

My old Ranger was a 4.0, too; still going at 270k miles. (Gave it to a sibling.)

I doubt a 3.8 blower would fit a 4.0; different deck angles. ;)

When I went truck shopping, I just couldn't find a used Ranger I wanted. They were all over 150k miles, and no dealer had a used one with like 30-40k.

Had a good day today. Slept in, did some chores, and goofed off with friends.

Car is really starting to fall apart now. The driver door no longer clicks shut, so you have to hold it during right turns. And the window started messing up, and it just fell down into the door panel, so now I have no driver side door window lol. On top of everything else thats wrong with it, I've finally persuaded mom and dad to let me buy a new car.

Looking at this one right now:
http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.j...type=b&cardist=86&standard=false&rdpage=thumb

Just found it in a quick search earlier. Whatever I buy must have 4 wheel drive. Having 4 wheel drive has saved me so many times this past month, I can't imagine going without it.

Went to the gun range yesterday and depending on the weather, probably going back today. I have to say, I'm a pretty good shot with the glock. I am thinking about taking the class to carry.

I took it. easy. the worst part was the 90 day waiting period.

what kinda glock V?

Yea, I bet it was a bummer having to walk around unarmed for 90 days, eh! How'd you make it??? :lol:

Virginia, unless Marathon and the Florida Keys have way more crime than I'm aware of, I think ya'll are overreacting to your Mad Jacker. Just secure the windows/doors and fuggetaboutit. I'd rather see ya'll join up with a martial arts dojo, get a couple black belts - WAY cooler than going gangsta, IMO.

Back