How'd it go today?

Well I wish you the best my friend. Just be careful Andy and don't try and rush yourself regardless of the bid/estimate. When we set a price and get in a hurry to try and make it a very profitable price, there is a tendency to rush and forget safety. Stay calm, cool and methodical. Stay safe and see the job through. :) Enjoy what you are doing and have a good time with it. :)

Well I wish you the best my friend. Just be careful Andy and don't try and rush yourself regardless of the bid/estimate. When we set a price and get in a hurry to try and make it a very profitable price, there is a tendency to rush and forget safety. Stay calm, cool and methodical. Stay safe and see the job through. :) Enjoy what you are doing and have a good time with it. :)

Well said.
I find I get more done in the long run with a good plan and steady pace than trying to hurry.

Went to take down fallen Cherry next door with my little 55 rancher I just got back from shop. Two pulls and recoil is broke so used the 338 to cut as much as I could. Everything on ground and some cut into firewood.
think I may clear out the rest of the fence row to the property line, It'll make mowing easier and give me enough firewood for the winter when added to what I already have coming.
Feel like I tweaked by lower back a bit so probably just read & rest this evening.

Did a ton of homework today and cleaned my room.

Other than that, I spend half an hour re-splicing my 120' Tachyon. My first splice, I made the eye way too tight. I dealt with it for a few, but then it just got put to the side. After today it will definitely see more use in the future.

Resting up myself and planning for tomorrow. Katy went a and raided the garden of all tomatoes that were ready and the tomatillos. She is making a tomato sauce and I a tomatillo sauce for canning. House is full of kids with ours and three for day care. Lil nutsy around here:|:
I still need to get over to the other house and go though some cooking stuff I have over there. Aunt Sheila's son is coming up to clean out the house soon and the memorial is this coming weekend.
I will go buy some 2X6 tomorrow as I am running errands for "Stonehenge" the pole barn/shop. Brace poles and cut the tops so we can start placing beams:D

Al the tunnel rat had to dive under the house again .This time to run a garden hose which was temporily feeding my geo-therm from one side of the garage to the other .

I had it across the floor but my wifes aged aunt is coming next week and I was afraid she would trip over it .That would not be good .:big-no:

Tom came out to fetch a half cord of oak he has sold .Loaded it up,off he went .

started building a hitch for my jeep so I can pull a small trailer gonna eat some spagetti for dinner and play with my kids for the rest of the night:D

Day care on a Sunday??????:?

We run day care on the weekends for people that can't find any. We also take special needs kids. Since we live in a town supported mostly by tourism, most people up here have to work week ends.

My days off from the business are Sun and Mon if I can swing it.
Katy has no kids around the middle of the week, but it varies.
Then when the vacation rental is set up... We might alternate some days :|:

Haha, your street could be next! I think Greg will be blotted out nd his voice distorted for his protection when the story comes out!

Haha, thats funny.

This morning I didn't have work on the agenda for some reason...so I changed the oil in the mini.

We are putting a new deck on the back of the house, so I went to town for a couple hours. I moved ALOT of dirt with this little baby.

I have bruises in unmentionable areas as my body would jolt forward hitting the corner of the gas tank when I hit lovely CT rock.

Wow, thats alot of digging for such a small machine. I did a little digging around here with a smooth bucket and set of rippers I got for my machine, not an easy task

Not too much today so far .I only worked 4 hours because of a dental appointment then took wifey out for lunch .

I'm off to get some profane,er propane for the grill,another big shindig this next week end .

Back