How'd it go today?

WTF? When was the last time you ever saw somebody lose their swim suit at a water park? Yeah, we all dream of the hot chick losing hers, but I don't think Jim is in any danger of losing his.

Indeed. I'm with Mick, the hotel office safe ought to be a sure thing. And also agree that the hotel has to make it right...otherwise they are screwed.

Job 1). Raised the canopy on 6 pin oaks, out in the country about 20 minutes away.
Job 2). I cut down a small cherry, raised the canopy on a silver maple and pin oak (+ lower deadwood) and did a reduction/driveway clearance trim on a mulberry while the climber deadwooded 2 pin oaks out back.
Job 3). Gussied up a rental property on a pretty prime corner house, well trafficked on the busiest street in town. Basically leaving no tree untouched. Trimming up crab apples and red buds, climber climbed 2 silver maples, a pin oak & a sycamore for some basic lower deadwood and cleanup, light canopy raising. Other climber hit an ash in the back, deadwooding and thinning.

Overall, a fairly light duty day, done before dark, ready for family time..

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/lP5Xv7QqXiM" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Presents... breakfast... champagne and fresca all day... watched a couple movies and currently laying on the couch... calling family wishing them Merry Christmas....

Merry Christmas Tree Housers!!!

Hell no! I was watching The Monkees and The Beatles and I wanted to ROCK!!! :rockon:

I had my first garage band about a year later!

We sounded like SHIT! :lol:

Wine and cheese from gifts received while making dinner togethrr.
Just came back in from shooting bows at the new target.
Prior we shot some 22....
Nice warm fire. Dogs and cats chillin.
So this is Christmas.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1545787032959.jpg
    FB_IMG_1545787032959.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 57
Watching an Andy Griffith xmas show, lol.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/YvYeOxWvBkI" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Went over and had breakfast with my dad (80). Then went to his girlfriend's house (78 ) and had Christmas with her three adopted kids who all have spina bifida. They are all wheelchair bound and aged 35-44 but mentally they are still just kids. The two youngest still believe in Santa. She's cared for them their entire lives.

This afternoon I went over to my neighbor's house for dinner and Christmas with them and their kids and grand kids. We've become good friends since I moved here 3.5 years ago, just fantastic people.

Got home about 7pm and watched Diehard on Amazon, awesome Christmas flick. All in all I had a fantastic day. Best Christmas in quite a few years.

Tis the season! :beer:

Attachments

• 49072831_2189882997702317_240231273350561792_n.jpg
    49072831_2189882997702317_240231273350561792_n.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 49
Back