How'd it go today?

Happy bday Gabrielle.
My boy Hezekiah turns 8 today.

c18aeba7b525a0cc8e5f61843d38e0e7.jpg

Went for my first climb with friends in a long time Sunday. There's a nice big Chinquapin with a huge trunk and routes all through it. It was my first real climb on my rope wrench. In fact, 3 out of the 4 of us were new to the rope wrench. All in all it was a great day, right up until the kidney stone really started in... That was a fun drive home. For an hour.

[URL=http://s374.photobucket.com/user/flashover604/media/D451E37B-CF19-4819-8443-69D89A460DDA.jpg.html] [/URL]

Four Wrenches set up. It's like a Singing Tree brochure.

Cool climbing with friends like that....looks like a fine day to do it.

Boo on kidney stone...hope you got that calmed down OK.

And happy birthday to Hezekiah as well! Poor kid, looks like his dad though:P

Haha, yeah.... They all do.
The Hunicke genes are strong. My sister married a Mexican and had two kids with blond hair and blue eyes.
My brother married a black girl. She's pregnant. I expect blonde hair and blue eyes LOL.

I didn't know that Chinquapin grew in Ohio. I thought that it was a west coast tree or a bit inland from the coast. Some simple but tasteful grain in those.

Haha, yeah.... They all do.
The Hunicke genes are strong. My sister married a Mexican and had two kids with blond hair and blue eyes.
My brother married a black girl. She's pregnant. I expect blonde hair and blue eyes LOL.

Wow, strong indeed!

After flopping a maple this morning, went back to the shop, someone dropped off 4 CM electric chainfalls for me, no idea what to do with them anymore, not many people doing any heavy lifting around here. Ground 8 small stumps, 1/2 hour, new 10inch disk, belt, chip gaurds and 4 sets of teeth work great. Much less mess, done faster. Stopped at my parents place and a copper enbow broke in their water line in the basement, changed that. Arrived at my GFs place, little girl is fast asleep, had to give her puffer and brush her teeth while she doozed. Now waiting for a greasy burger and fries my GF is picking up in Simcoe.

Back