How'd it go today?

Whomping line? :/:

haha

It's cool stuff, almost feels like. . . wet hair. . . I guess. All that waxy coating really keeps the fuzzies in check.

Crushed a thermochemistry exam....97....and anatomy lab 100. Found out I am one of the 40% of population who carries staphylococcus aureus in their nares,......no biggie really
Should get letter in next day or so if I've been accepted into nursing program.....hurry up and wait

Landed in Bermuda yesterday, getting straight with the government again, new drivers licence, van registration, tax crap...
Will do walk about on my wealthy owners properties on Monday with the estate manager, phone the locals who reserved my time by email, catch up with friends, bumped into one this morning in town so sitting here enjoying a free coffee.
It's weird coming back here after so long away and everything is pretty much the same.

nice work on the tests. I have no doubt with grades like that you will be accecpted.

I cant seem to find much info about him Chris. The nuns at the orphanage recommended him though.

Whomping line. Line used to smack things with. The indians used to use a rock on a rope. We have found a couple on the farm.

I tried to look it up on the internet, but all I found were some masturbation references, and some Harry Potter deal.

I am enjoying a rain day with my oldest boy, we are sitting on the inlaws porch shooting starlings and sparrows. I think I'm beating him by 9 birds. Forgot how peaceful it is to listen to the rain, got to see a couple northern flickers, and a few kill deer. Well while I'm typing he is catching up on the count lol. I hope everyone in the forum is having a good day

image.jpg
Fun job today. Home owner just wanted 12 trees on the ground. He and the boys and a small echo would clean it up. I wis I had gotten better pictures. A pile of 6 trees on one side of the house and a pile of 6 on the other. Man, what s mess!! image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Back