How do you like the new forum? New tricks for posting?

Yeah I'm phone only, so when i first pulled it up i marked everything as read, and so it goes to the last post. If I've read everything and open it, it goes to the very beginning of the thread, so i have to scroll down and hit the end of thread button. It would be handy if that was also at the top.... but that's pretty minor personally.

I discovered that if you rotate the phone so that the display widens up, the page buttons come back on the top.

FCB52A55-E4BF-4AE0-86FC-7BA874B7400B.png

AD673121-38F6-4F78-B2DE-E18BB0966C00.png

If you "mark forums read" it will help with this...

Thx. But I still don't see what to click on, having done the 'mark forums read' that brings me to the first unread post

Me too...guess I missed something....once I marked things read, the next time went to a thread it started at the first unread post automatically...so there was no need for a button...?

Last edited:
In the meantime...

DrearyEducatedCockatiel-size_restricted.gif

Mostly good on the upgrade, and nice I don't have to post to YouTube for some of my vids. Odd that multiple vids seemed to cause an error and I had to Youtube the 2nd in latest post. Good job Brandon & Butch!

Mostly good on the upgrade, and nice I don't have to post to YouTube for some of my vids. Odd that multiple vids seemed to cause an error and I had to Youtube the 2nd in latest post. Good job Brandon & Butch!
I noticed a glitch (? Operator error) when attempting to : copy / paste a YouTube video (nice not having to embed 😀)and then c/p another underneath it on the same post ...

Thx. But I still don't see what to click on, having done the 'mark forums read' that brings me to the first unread post
Once you have 'marked forums read' then just click on the threat title and it will take you to the first unread, there is no longer a special button...took me a few goes to figure it out too!

That's gonna be one long-ass boring drive... I'm pretty sure it isn't a scenic route!

@Bodean Hey Deva - are you aware of the cool @stig thing?

Wrong!
When I thought the mail order bride would be going, I planned to visit all the National parks along the route up there:
Arches, Zion, Bryce Canyon, Canyonlands, Dinosaur, Colorado N.M. etc.

The route goes through Utah, Dude.

Have you never heard my theory about the National parks in Utah?

On the 7th day God rested and enjoyed looking at his creation.
Next day he dropped a giant dose of LSD and created Utah!!!!!!!

They have some out totally of this world places out there.

Since I've been to all of them at least 3 times, I'll probably just haul ass up north.
Might try to avoid the freeways and do the secondary roads.
Paying big money to rent a roadster and driving on the freeway is my idea of STUPID!

Dude. Stig I hope you are able to stop and say hi in San Francisco...
Pm me and let us see what we can cook up.
I'd love to meet you.

I love the new forum.
Except that I'm unable to log on from my phone.
It keeps showing, accept cookies, I keep accepting them.
Then when I try to log on, it says, problem.........you have to accept cookies first, which I just did!

@Brandon

Last edited by a moderator:
If you can fit it in, check out the Meteor Crater in Arizona. It's amazing how big it is, or it was when I was 12.
Been there 2 times :D
Funny thing, I just spent the evening putting together trips for my wife's second son and his girlfriend, they'll be travelling the Western states the next month, and for a former apprentice, who is doing the same thing with his girl friend.

When i get too old for logging, which seems to be just around the corner, I'll probably start a travel agency :lol:

No, I accepted cookies, and somehow it doesn't register.
So it keeps asking me to do so.

I can't log on from my phone.

Once you have 'marked forums read' then just click on the threat title and it will take you to the first unread, there is no longer a special button...took me a few goes to figure it out too!
Doh, thx.

edit - Actually it isn't working right, most of the thread titles I click on bring me to the first page of the thread even though I've been reading the thread steadily, previously . Work pics thread for example

Last edited by a moderator:
Back