How do you like the new forum? New tricks for posting?

No problems here, opened in both phones and just had to log in. Even works on this thing, BlackBerry tablet that auto corrects blackberry. Worst shade of green I've ever seen though so I'm back to blue.

I did log in first on my pc, that asked to accept cookies, then laptop and that didn't and neither did my phones..

Last edited:
"Poulan Pro the tree will go. Don't use a hammer on a tree. "

That guy was pretty funny. Squirrely as hell but funny.

What Bermy said. I "mark forums read" and next visit just clicking on the thread takes me to the first unread post of that thread.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
BTW, on some forums, etiquette seems to dictate that you might use the @theirscreenname feature, if you're talking about someone/ referencing them.

BTW, on some forums, etiquette seems to dictate that you might use the @theirscreenname feature, if you're talking about someone/ referencing them.
Yes, it’s great if you want them to see something, or are answering their question from a few pages back.

HUh...I've just crossed over into the like 'like' camp....don't burden me with this @ millenial stupidness...I can't handle it.

...hmmm let me get used to liking the 'like' for a while...too much technology too soon will cause brain explosions.

Nothing Boss, it’s unclickable

Kyle, go to “My Account” (not my account but your account :D )and change it. In preferences I think

Back