How do you like the new forum? New tricks for posting?

Still having some difficulties...new posts/old posts...some threads all is well, others, I still get shunted to the first post of the thread, even though that might be from many a year ago. I dunno...might be me being stupid, sure enough :D.

Alrighty then :).

Don't get me wrong, Butch. I have no complaints, either...it's not like I was over the moon in love with the old forum software, after all. I'm learning...

That's all there is to it - just learning new stuff. Heck, you outta see the admin pages I need to learn! Ha!

The older one was way simpler!

I'm going to try this thing...

@Burnham...scroll back a few posts, we discussed the 'mark forums read' thing that you need to do so you can skip to the first unread posts like before...
Posts # 153, 155 and 162

Still having some difficulties...new posts/old posts...some threads all is well, others, I still get shunted to the first post of the thread, even though that might be from many a year ago. I dunno...might be me being stupid, sure enough :D.

That'll happen with old threads and ones you haven't looked at for a long time. Then you have to go over to to the last post and work back a bit, after that it'll work as normal. Not sure how long it takes to start doing it again but at least a few weeks.

On forums all over, I've gotten in the habit of just clicking the last page number below the thread title. The results are more predictable, though you sometimes have to backtrack a page or two.

There is a problem with the " Horrible dog attack"
Every time I go there, I end up with that stupid " Moon Moon" thing.

Every time!!!

Yep.
First thing I did.
After reading them, of course.

Let me try doing it again, when I get finished reading today's stuff.
Maybe that'll help.

Still puts me at the last post after Moon Moon.

I'll try to do the all forums read thing.

not here...I get first post, first post of last page, or last post, depending on what i click.

Back