HEY Oldschool, how about a proper introduction?

hell yeah! bring it. im not a stihl fan but id jump at the chance to carve some shit up with that. i dont think youd have to worry about me one handing that bad boy.:)

Hahaha...there be no mercy here, matey!!!

I just saw the moniker above your avatar...hilarious!

It sounds awful but it is GREAT!! Welcome, ID. :D

Got the perfect saw for ya, Chris.....

gobs of ported power, able to pull a long bar for those hard to reach spots, and one handleable by musclebound pups like yourself

Attachments

• LG1H2904.jpg
    LG1H2904.jpg
    166.7 KB · Views: 4
howd' you do?........sub 20 footlock?

Yeah, 18.something... but that's only 25'. Score was 14.6 when I was looking for a 9 so I'm happy. I was lucky, I didn't miss any locks... thanks to my cool new Patagonia shoes.

Next year I'm going to get a 20 in throwline , I have a plan.

Top dogs were same as last year, Willie, Bruce Duffy, Tim Bushnell... a couple of Brits took 4th and 5th, Doug LaFortune and Charles Rayfield were right behind them. Bruce won the Masters in good style but if Willie hadn't muffed a throwline he would have beat him.

must be a safty chain on there:lol: impossible to cut yourself

invisible safety chain....bars got a channel that the laser follows.....

21st century.

Had a friend from Alpha Centauri design the innards...first time that orange thing was worth a darn

Yeah, 18.something... but that's only 25'. Score was 14.6 when I was looking for a 9 so I'm happy. I was lucky, I didn't miss any locks... thanks to my cool new Patagonia shoes.

Next year I'm going to get a 20 in throwline , I have a plan.

Top dogs were same as last year, Willie, Bruce Duffy, Tim Bushnell... a couple of Brits took 4th and 5th, Doug LaFortune and Charles Rayfield were right behind them. Bruce won the Masters in good style but if Willie hadn't muffed a throwline he would have beat him.

cool.

It was great to hear than Kristian is back in the saddle!

Pretty cool, a channel following laser. How did they get around the physics on that?:D

cool.

It was great to hear than Kristian is back in the saddle!

The guy has energy to burn, I don't think he could have NOT climbed in that situation. He was totally together when he went up, helping two newbie kids the whole time. He was limping a little more at the end of the weekend than at the start though.

Dave Lute made a good showing too.

As you might imagine, it was an extremely safe competition.

Back