HEY Oldschool, how about a proper introduction?

Schweet....wicked schweet

My kayaker bud showed me a vid of another Wa. local doing a mammoth waterfall near Banff, 112 feet, I think it was. Largest single drop ever?

Another friend used to edit Canoe Magazine.....I should get back out and do some more WW photography....but only got so much time.

I was wondering if I am a douchebag, even got to thinking heavy on the matter. I came to the conclusion that it depends on how far you go back.

It reminds me of a little story while in high school. Four or five of us would go into Bob's Bigboy restaurant, which was a real hangout and packed on Friday and Saturday night. You'd have to wait for a table. The restaurant girl would say, "May I take your name?". She wouldn't repeat it if you said Mr. Douchebag, so it just got shortened to D. Bag. After a few minutes, it was over the loud speaker, "Mr. D. Bag, party of four". That was always good for a laugh over french fries and cokes. Alas, life was simpler then....

Schweet....wicked schweet

My kayaker bud showed me a vid of another Wa. local doing a mammoth waterfall near Banff, 112 feet, I think it was. Largest single drop ever?

Another friend used to edit Canoe Magazine.....I should get back out and do some more WW photography....but only got so much time.

All my good WW stuff is on transparency... mild shit by todays standards though.

hey..thanks for the welcome. sorry if i offeneded anyone over here with my posts on the other thread. im back on my medication now so i'll behave:|:
i havent posted cause ive been working 7 hrs away and at nite i just wanna veg......oh yeah and ive been corresponding with the pekka on trollworld.:D
he hasnt invited me to stay with him yet but i think he really enjoys talking with me. lol lol
this loundmouth douche bag hope to learn all he can from you fellas. and again....hope there were no hard feelings.
did ya hear that no biv............im sorry. i stepped outta line{it was a thin one:?} b ut ill just have to try and take a different approach to my defense mode. ......and not be so hostile.

ps....im not pekka. i dont have a beergut and i dont like little boys:O

haha, glad to have ya back, i didnt get to call you names when you were here before so here goes:lol: just kidding

haha, glad to have ya back, i didnt get to call you names when you were here before so here goes:lol: just kidding

have at it ...i diserve it. but i gotta warn ya it better be good cause ive prob been called worse by better! lol lol:lol:

hey..thanks for the welcome. sorry if i offeneded anyone over here with my posts on the other thread. im back on my medication now so i'll behave:|:
i havent posted cause ive been working 7 hrs away and at nite i just wanna veg......oh yeah and ive been corresponding with the pekka on trollworld.:D
he hasnt invited me to stay with him yet but i think he really enjoys talking with me. lol lol
this loundmouth douche bag hope to learn all he can from you fellas. and again....hope there were no hard feelings.
did ya hear that no biv............im sorry. i stepped outta line{it was a thin one:?} b ut ill just have to try and take a different approach to my defense mode. ......and not be so hostile.

ps....im not pekka. i dont have a beergut and i dont like little boys:O

Right....

this is you , right?
3203324700_bb37789fe0_o.jpg

:big-wink:

HAH! Great pic, Roger. A salute to Mike Maas, too bad he hasn't been around in a while.
:)

Welcome back, Sunshine. 8)

Welcome indeed .Don't take too much of this stuff seriously .

Some of us are just a little terse at times .Others like myself are long of tooth and cranky .

Well that was misleading because a majority of my teethys reside in a cup at night so just cranky would be a better description .;)

hey..thanks for the welcome. sorry if i offeneded anyone over here with my posts on the other thread. im back on my medication now so i'll behave:|

Hey Chris [oldschool, :wave:] looks like you've been stirring things up, I missed all that.

You won't remember me but we used to agree on a lot of things at another place. A bit more relaxed here "usually".

So welcome to The Treehouse. 8)

Yeah, welcome back......never got a chance to say hi the first time, guess I blinked. Enjoy your stay!

You've got a friend in Rog, in case you don't already know it.

Yeah, welcome back......never got a chance to say hi the first time, guess I blinked. Enjoy your stay!

You've got a friend in Rog, in case you don't already know it.
He's the real deal. I'm sure I'm gonna meet more like him here at the house. It's too bad I didn't run into him when I was in Washington.

Back