Glitches

Cut4fun

Redneck Chainsaw Repair
Is it just me or has then site been glitching all week?

1. Cant upload pics here lately, using photobucket to get around that glitch.

2. hangs up trying to reply sometimes.

3. hang ups trying to go to next page to read.

4.Never shows updated post till I click on threads. Happening today.

If you have installed updates lately something is amiss.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I dont even see this thread till I click in elders. Dont even see my last 2 post in threads in chainsaw section till I click on thread itself. I'm cornfused.

if you go back to a thread shortly after posting sometimes you need to refresh the page to see your post, thats not too uncommon.

I'm talking a hour has past some times more. New log on with even different puters. No show. No biggie.

If you stay logged in all the time the thing doesn't refresh until you click back on what ever thread you want to visit .

The house is falling apart, maybe time for some reno's.

Sounds like you changed (or need to change) your browser settings. I forgot exactly what it was called on IE but you basically need to set it to check for updated pages every single time you view a page.

Little glitch for me sometimes is the up loader that only seems to upload one file at a time. If I try other than the basic up loader, it does not see the pic files. Opens all the sub directories just fine.... then :P
Oh well....
Just good to read this place when I can. Sometimes it just takes a few tries to get a page.

Brian what is IE? Guessing internet explorer, is that the big blue e. I dont use that. I use firefox then google chrome as back up.

Used to be I could load several and and they would upload in random order one at a time... but they would all (as a list) be up loaded. Now I have to choose and up load each file separately.

I don't get it; the TH is working better than ever, for me. :?

Firefox and Win 7 here.

IE is my cuppa tea

Same here, everything's just peachy. Every now amd then teh interwebz burps, but that's about it.

God bless Teh Internets!!!

How come (on my iPad) when I want to upload a file to another forum I can copy and paste using the box with an arrow on the top right, it pastes it with the photo, like when I want to post a song, but when I do the same on here it only gives the link, which doesn't lure people in to listen to Bobby Gentry.

Back