Giveaway: BigShot Release Snap

MasterBlaster

Administrator Emeritus
I thought for sure I would need this when I ordered my BS, but I soon found out I didn't really need it. I break out the BS maybe 2 or 3 times a year, and I found myself not using the gizmo so I might as well give it away.

If you have a BS and think this would be of use to you, just let me know in this thread. I'll have a drawing in a week or so.

Attachments

• gizmo 003.jpg
    gizmo 003.jpg
    665 KB · Views: 27
Cool, count me in. I am a bigshot err I mean have a big shot and have thought about ordering one of those.8)

Count me in too, please. I thought about buying one of those, but the price was too high.

hey count me in!
I need another one as the one I have has gotten worn out!
Thanks Butch

Please do NOT include me. I'm a fingers shooter and don't want to mess with all that candy butt yuppie, metrosexual techno weenie stuff.:P

That's a heck of a give away, Butch. I have Wichard quick release, and use it quite a bit. Just yesterday as a matter of factoid. Great tool if you use a big shot for setting lines over 100 feet.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
That's exactly why I don't really need it. I never have to set a line that high down here. I might as well pass it on to someone who'll get some use outta it.

i usually throw any thing below 70 feet, havent gotton used to my big shot yet but the guys use it some

A lot of times here, throwing room is limited. It's nice to shoot vertical with accurracy...I use mine a lot..

A lot of times here, throwing room is limited. It's nice to shoot vertical with accurracy...I use mine a lot..

True, and the big shot can feed the throw bag through brushy stuff that you cannot get through by throwing because of the bag arching from the hand throw.

Only drawback is over shooting...

Back