Gerald Beranek donation thread (OLD THREAD!)

Donations for Jerry

• Yes!

Votes: 18 85.7%
  • Hmmmmm...

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • No!

Votes: 1 4.8%

• Total voters
Don't know what I would do without her right now. I've been so dependent. As a matter of fact she just changed my bandages, brought my coffee and is now making breakfast.

I'm a lucky guy

One of the great things in marriage, good for you . . . stay cool and horizontal

(Hot in MN today >80)

im the designated cook here but i rarly have to clean :D

sorry for the derail jerry, milk her attentions for as long as possible :D

The good news is......... the wound is healing up! Spirits are high! And I have a loving and caring wife waiting on me hand and foot. And as a Kicker, I have such great and supportive friends! So many of them right here at the Tree House. It doesn't get any beter than that. I'm going to try and make it to Conneticut for TCI this year. If I do there's no doubt I'll be at the Bailey's booth. I hope some of the TH members can make it there too

I can't thank you all enough.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
That's great to hear, Jerry. Have you got a treadmill yet? Mine really comes in handy!

Thanks all.

I still can't put pressure on the ball of the foot, where the wound is, but I can hobble around a bit on the heal. but it comes at a cost. it throughs my back out of wack. So I have to limit it. I said good-by to the to the walker and now using crutchs

Jerry, that is great you are able to get around. Now, get your wife an iced tea!!!! She has earned it!! Bless the both of you.

That's real good to hear, Jerry. Keep on keepin' on.

He better, or I know a bunch of guys who will drag him up into a tree!

Real happy to hear your foot is on schedule with the healing Ger. Sorry I missed coming to visit the last two weekends...

Gotta bump this thread again in order to give a big :thumbup: to Jerry for his DVDs. I received a full set a couple months ago but I didn't own a DVD player. They have been sitting on my coffee table staring at me every day, so today I went to Wal Mart and bought a cheapo DVD player so I could watch them. I just got done watching the first video and it was pretty cool, looking forward to watching the rest over the next few days.
:D

Hey, thanks, Frans and everyone... frans, did you get to see OM during his Cali visit?

I was only in town a couple of days. Frans graciously offered to host the family and I but I wanted to keep the traveling time to a minimum, to make sure my daughter enjoyed the trip. It is my plan to come out to the next California Arborist Association redwood climb without the family so I can play in the trees without being back at a certain time. The wife suggested this idea and I'm going with it.

I hope to see you guys then.

It would be cool to meet you too Nick. Your ropes arrived by the way. The arbo test thingy distracted me a bit, I'll mail you a check tomorrow. Thanks!

Back