Gerald Beranek donation thread (OLD THREAD!)

Donations for Jerry

• Yes!

Votes: 18 85.7%
  • Hmmmmm...

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • No!

Votes: 1 4.8%

• Total voters
I have the PO Box address but have yet to find an email address...I checked the whole thread...where did I miss it?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Jerry! I see you made it! Welcome!

Give us a way to oder your books and cd's! Your site doesn't do it!

Thank you all for the well wishes and please accept my apologies for not responding back sooner. This morning, Terri, my wonderful wife, set up a laptop so I could get on line and catch up with the forums. Particularly this one. Thanks for the jumpstart Frans

It seems I have a lot of time on my hands right now. Even before I was laid up from this accident my own family wondered if I forgot about them. Let alone keeping current with the forums. It's just the way I am. Out there and hard to reach most of the time.

Over the years many people who have bought my books contact me later and usually have a question or two that they would like an answer to. Most of those people I do get back to and later on it works out to where I eventually entertain some as guests in my home or even take out to the woods for a weekend hike or short climb. I wish I could make time for them all but so many things keep that from happening.

I'm overwhelmed by the wonderful thought of the tree house members banding together to contribute a fund to help me through my recovery. Most of you I've never met personally but like those I metion above who have bought my book you may have some feeling like you do know me. Our trade in common does make us brothers towards a common goal. None of us would have spent so much time in it already if we didn't have some pride and ambition towards making it better for the rest.

Thank you, but please hold on to any money contributions for a more deserving member who depends more on their hard work, sweat and weekly paychecks to keep their family warm and fed. My time spent over the years writing and taking pictures is paying me back right now. Through the people like yourselves who buy the books, thank you so much.

I'm trying to get my website updated but have run up against a block. But I am working on it.

Also, I read one post indicating a price difference between what was posted on my old site and the invoice recieved. Could be a couple of things there. Most of my shipping went to flat rate rather than book rate, or a hardcover got shipped rather than a soft. No matter, not anybodys fault but my own. If there is overpayment please let me know.

Thank you all at the tree house forums!!

Jerry B

Sooooo, you're RICH, eh? :/:

:P

Glad to have you onboard and I'm looking forward to your future posts!

Gerry made a cameo appearance!
'Bout time, but I love the guy so all is good.

Something tells me he's gonna have more posting time available in the nearby future...

Thanks everyone!!

Well, I'll be going to the Doc this morn to get the word on what is going to happen with those ailing toes, the black ones. Not that I'm prejudice. they're black, hard and dried out. Pitiful looking. Over roasted weenies, Terri says. Oh, well

Catch up with you when I get the results back

Jerry B

Damn, I bet you come home a few ounces lighter. Oh well, like you said, 'You don't climb with your toes!'

Good luck and give us the lowdown ASAP!

I hope you get some good news from your Dr. in the AM!!! ;)

I'll cross my fingers for you! HC

Back