Even the pro-vaxxers Hate Gates

So another thread for you to fill with endless links from crappy sites with stupid banner headlines.

Brilliant.

Murph, some of the more fringe stuff, well, I'd say maybe it's not worth spending a lot of time on. Meant in a friendly way.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Since I don't eat "real" beef, why the frig would I switch to syntetic?

Because it is cruel to raise and slaughter poor little defenceless animals just to sate our unnatural appetites.

Did I get that one about right? :lol:

I don't eat meat, fish , eggs and the like because it makes me puke.
I never could eat it. ( Probably because I got vaccinated as a child, if you ask Murphy, vaccines being the root of all evil).

It has nothing to do with dietary reasons or " poor little animals" reasons.
I just can't eat it, which is annoying as hell.

I used to buy a bunch of bull calves every spring, graze them on my land and come fall, kill them and sell their meat.
Every time I had visitors from the US, I'd welcome them to the only vegetarian cattle ranch East of the Pecos River.

So all those vegetarian "meat-lookalikes" I avoid, because they make me think of meat and puke.
There are certain wild mushrooms that I don't eat because of their meat like texture.

So even though I'm real sure Bill Gates would like me to, I'm not going to eat synthetic beef.

I haven't tried anything, I simply don't eat meat.....easy-peasy!

It sounds like a texture issue, or something mental like how most people in America would disgusted by eating bugs. Looking back I may have read something wrong. Allergy, intolerance? Kinda weird. I seem to tolerate things better that bother me if I don't eat it for a long time, then do eat it every once in a while.

Last edited:
Salmon jerky is delicious, but not that easy to find, and expensive when you do.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Have you tried re-booting the gut microbiome with pro and pre-bioitics? Using HCL supplement and digestive enzymes with meals, fermented foods, fecal microbial transplants etc???

Just a texture issue is a big enough issue.
And it goes hand to hand with the idea of it of course.

I never could shallow the uncooked white egg or glairy things like that. Instantly puke.
Same with the skin on the hot milk. I feel bad just thinking of it.
Seeing my mom eating it between two fingers while preparing our breakfast was really hard.
Fresh oysters are borderline and I avoid them the best I can.
Even the soft white cheese gave me some big troubles suddenly in my adolescence, which was annoying because I liked it. I was able to eat it again a few years later, I have no idea of what turned it on and off.

Last edited:
Back