"ER" Appreciation Thread

MasterBlaster

Administrator Emeritus
This thread is about all things related to the "ER" television series. I will delete anything not related to the topic. And I don't expect this thread to evolve much, but who knows.

Anyway, I love the show. The closet anatomist/doctor in me enjoys the hell out of it. I've followed it from the beginning, as well as most all of the horsepistol series, St. Elsewhere, China Beach, Chicago Hope. They cover so many topics it's amazing.

Tonight is a new show! :beer:

ha, COOL. My wife and I have watched ER since the beginning (ok, I watched before I knew her). Apparently tonight Pratt quits!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I like Pratt, he's cool.

12923_223.jpg

just watchin it now. :) lovin the digital cable we picked up over christmas, gets us access to some eastern time zone TV !

I used to watch it. Now I hate it. Its too dark inside the hosp. Every hosp ive ever been in is as bright as the sun.

I wouldnt be surprised if that show doesnt go off soon.

They brought back Jeannie, but it was a lame episode. Pratt didn't leave.

And Neela is looking better and better all the time!

A 'lil spicy chicken, eh!

I like Hathaway, too.

I'm watching the episode where the psyco stabs Lucy and Carter. Poor Lucy... (SHE'S fine, too!;) )

Me too...

My ex used to wonder why I liked to watch ER with her and then go to bed and have some fun...

ABBY!!! That's why! Abby still floats my boat!

Gary

That is SO funny!! I just got the first season on DVD to watch while I log a year's worth of farm receipts into the computer. I told my husband to rest up, I remember Thursday nights after ER used to be fun in this house, too. George Clooney was MY 'Abby'. 8)

You shouldn't have done that. ER has gone through a 1/2 dozen nearly complete main character stages and that is what I like best about it. You have a chance to learn their characters and like/dislike them, but who knows how long they'll be around.

You never ever knew Romano, or saw his arm chopped off, or the flaming helocoptor landing on him. And that was just one 'lil episode. You've missed a lot of good stuff.

wonder if they are going to drag Ray back on the show, gotta be good for at least an episode?

I got pissed off at the show when they killed off Mark. He was a cool dood, and the episode where he died was pretty awesome/sad as hell. I remember that song, Somewhere over the rainbow but a rendition like I never heard before. Sad.

But I got over it.

I have a version of the somewhere over the rainbow song by a hawaiian named Israel Kamakawiwoʻole, its pretty sappy but I like it when I am in the mood for it. :)
WIKI for Iz

Back