Dump trailer

arborworks1

Treehouser
2005 7 x 16 dump trailer. 32 inch high metal sides, with wood extensions 24 inches high. cover Tarp system and ramps for hauling loader or tractor. 14,000 pound capacity. Trailer weighs around 4500. 2 5/16 ball hitch
Led rear lights. Tires Are still near new condition.

$5000

Attachments

• DSCN0873.JPG
    DSCN0873.JPG
    375.7 KB · Views: 37
  • DSCN0875.JPG
    DSCN0875.JPG
    802.1 KB · Views: 34
  • DSCN0876.JPG
    DSCN0876.JPG
    1,016.9 KB · Views: 35
  • DSCN0879.JPG
    DSCN0879.JPG
    696.1 KB · Views: 34
  • DSCN0880.JPG
    DSCN0880.JPG
    881.9 KB · Views: 34
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
We haven't used it but three times since I got the woodsman in october. I was thinking that we would get back to using it more in the spring. Not so.

The logger that gets pine logs also found a new outlet for the short wood(4ft or better) so that eliminated alot of the hauling we were doing as well.

One or two rams? What is the size/ rating on the hydraulic pump? There are several companies making those trailers, and there are subtle but substantial differences between them. Everybody is trying to be the cheapest but only a couple of them really build for durability. :)

Two rams, Not sure on the motor size don't see a tag on the pump anywhere.

It will tip a heaped over the sides load. The paint lacks a little, But that is an easy fix. I had a little bracket welded up for the ramps on the side.

But a treeguy has to have some type of dumping trailer.

It worked really well till we could dispose of all that debris with chipper.

Now with the fuel prices the way they are heading, one less thing to haul around is much easier.

Plus all the chip dump spots are much closer than the recycle dump.

You can always try your local Craigslist. Lots of trades can use a dump trailer, especially construction and driveway paver contractors. I rarely see used ones for sale around here unless they are pretty much trashed.

You can always try your local Craigslist. Lots of trades can use a dump trailer, especially construction and driveway paver contractors. I rarely see used ones for sale around here unless they are pretty much trashed.

I see a lot of roofers have them around here.

There's a bunch for sale on Craigslist here. Most are in the $4K to $5 price range and they look pretty good in the pics.

The main thing I think I would use it for is hauling logs loaded with the mini. Presently I have to take the mini with me to unload the (non-dumping) trailer.

We are entertaining the idea of towing the dumper around with my isuzu. I'm thinking this is gonna f- up something.

We tow the bobcat around with it from time to time, but it is short hauls 5 miles or less. The dump run is a good 25 miles round trip. Its got the power to pull it. I just need to get a transmission cooler rigged up. I have always been worried about the autos in those npr trucks

Back