Dump trailer 7x14x3

SkwerI

Treehouser
I just posted this on Craigslist. I need to sell my dump trailer because I am not using it and I need the money. I bought it last year and it is like new. I just can't justify keeping it because I can't haul the loader and a full trailer at the same time with the same truck. It is a $14K trailer and I added 2x8 boards to make it 3'7" high. Hauled maybe a dozen loads. I am asking $11K for it. Currently has a pintle ring but I have a 2 5/16" ball coupler if preferred.

IMG_0530.JPG IMG_0531.JPG IMG_0532.JPG IMG_0533.JPG IMG_0534.JPG IMG_0535.JPG IMG_0536.JPG

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I would love to keep it but I never use it and I still have a fair amount of debt from losing my business. It costs me nothing to let it sit in the yard until I need it but as slow as the last 6 months have been I need the money in the bank instead.

About 10 or 15 years ago, I bought a used dump trailer on eBay for $3,500. It was very similar to yours and in great condition. I used it 2 or 3 times and then it sat at my shop for a few years collecting rust. I put four brand new tires on it and sold it for $1,200. And upon reflection, THAT pretty much sums up my entire history of investments over the years.

Back