Did Everyone Get Their Tee Shirts???

MasterBlaster

Administrator Emeritus
I'm thinking I screwed at least one person's order, but I'm not sure. I've two 2XL one XL wicking tees and I don't know how that happened 'lessin I screwed up somewhere.

Is anyone missing anything??? It seems I have more shirts than I planned on.

possibly you you double ordered mine. The 2xl wicking tees. Received mine early last week.

I may be in a position to take the other two off your hands in a few weeks.

I am thinking the GTG this year will be a great place for a group treehouse tee shoot ;)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I still have a couple SM tees, short and long sleeve. Plus, a shitload of medium - dunno how that happened. It's cool, though. I got the order pretty close and WTH, eventually they'll sell.

I'm really liking the long sleeves; shoulda done it a long time ago!

I am thinking the GTG this year will be a great place for a group treehouse tee shoot ;)

Any TH GTG would be great for that!

I have one XL short sleeve in stock and no long sleeves. I can order it if you like or you can just get the one tee.

Just let me know.

I'll take the one short sleeve for now, thanks. I'LL send you cash in the mail , how much do I owe you, shipping to Canada etc.?

Willard.

[how much do I owe you,

Just click the last link in my sig for all the different prices. One single ss tee is a twenty dollar bill. Just toss it in an envelope, there hasn't been a problem yet with cash in the mail - just wrap a piece of paper around it.

I'll PM you my addy and thanks!

Back