Dash Cams

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
With log lift and 4 way wedge

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1421024497560.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1421024497560.jpg
    311.1 KB · Views: 41
Ah, thank you, Willy. It's what I figured, but wasn't certain. That kind of narrows it down to some local wood-hogs. My guess anyway. Sorry to hear. Hope you get it back.

Dealer got the serial number for me so I got that to the police, got a few small identifiers if anyone comes across one

I really hate hearing how something a guy works so hard for, can be taken. Now that I am building up some valuable equipment, I have been thinking of buying some insurance for theft and damage/destruction. Between my chipper, chip truck and now mini skid along with the money I have wrapped up in chainsaws and climbing/rigging gear, as well as all of my chain grinders, tree jacks etc that I leave in my saw shop, it would really hurt if some cull decided to clean me out. I really hope you get your splitter back man.

Insurance is a good first defense. Not sure they will cover the whole machine or not. Adjuster is supposed to contact me over the next 2 days. Dealer is supposed to send me a quote for a new machine to send on to the insurance. I know I don't want a lesser machine.

That's what scares me about insurance. I feel like you almost have to be a lawyer to read your coverage to make sure that they can't crawfish out of paying some of that hard earned money back. Hope it pans out for you pard.

Just get a good agent, they will tell you what coverage you want. I have one out here that could probably set you up. Let me know if you want me to have him call you

I'm not worried about getting screwed, just hoping they take better care of me than I am expecting. I know my coverage

Just get a good agent, they will tell you what coverage you want. I have one out here that could probably set you up. Let me know if you want me to have him call you

Thanks pard. I was going to talk to my agent that I get my general liability through...we will see how that goes.

Rumor has it my splitter is down at the sheriffs sub station. I'll have to find out Monday what the story is

Where did it walk off from, and when? Did you lose more. I saw someplace that it was missing, in conversation, but missed the original report of theft.

3 months ago someone cut the chain on my gate in the night and drove off with just the splitter. My brand new one just showed up this week

Back