Cybergeek does New England

cybergeek23851

I like cats...
Ok, so it looks like I'm leaving my humble abode South of the Mason-Dixon, and heading into New England for work. I'm supposed to coming up for the week of August 11th through that Friday to do some upgrades on some our ATM's. I'm going to be between Springfield Mass, and Hollis NH.

Anyone wanting to meet up, shoot me a pm or post in here, and I'll PM contact info.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
So, you are moving? Full time in New England? Have you found a place yet?

No... just a week. I couldn't live there. Just like you are "umbilically connected to the Temperate Zone," I'm connected to staying south of the Mason-Dixon if possible... I see just enough snow, and the summer is mild enough. :P

Netree is up here in Mass, and I'm about 20 miles north of him. I'll be on vacation that week in Maine. I can't get north enough sometimes. I'm about an 1 1/2 hours NE of Springfield

If your in the eastern half of MA or Southeast NH we can hook up for a beer or a climb, or both.

Heck, you'll probably be swinging pretty darn near me on the way to NH...

I'll have a cold one with ya!

New England is beautiful. I'll be visiting family in York Beach, and South Portland, ME next week( the week of the 18th).
Shoot me a PM if you're near Buffalo or Niagara Falls this week though.

New England is beautiful. I'll be visiting family in York Beach, and South Portland, ME next week( the week of the 18th).
Shoot me a PM if you're near Buffalo or Niagara Falls this week though.

PM me if you want. I live 30-40 minutes from there, maybe we can set up a rec climb.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'm coming back!

I got a call today that they need help... so I'll be up in New England next week. :O

Talk about short notice...

Back