Cybergeek does New England

Well,it's tough to get there if you don't go I -95 .I can't say too many points of interest other than Mystic seaport on the other side of Groton Conn . If you stop in New London Conn and if they are still there ,two great eateries .The lighthouse inn and Kens . Lots of drinkeries in that town--submarine capitol of the world,goes with the territory .;)

Al, we built highways up here since you were stationed in CT.

Jason, I'm sure you don't need directions, but if you end up anywhere near where Al is talking about, just blow your brains out now, cuz you are adding about a million miles to your trip. My sister lives in N. VA and when we or she make the drive, NJ tpke to Garden state pkwy,to 287(skirts around NYC) to 684 to 84 to mass pike to 290 to Marlborough.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Al, we built highways up here since you were stationed in CT.

Jason, I'm sure you don't need directions, but if you end up anywhere near where Al is talking about, just blow your brains out now, cuz you are adding about a million miles to your trip. My sister lives in N. VA and when we or she make the drive, NJ tpke to Garden state pkwy,to 287(skirts around NYC) to 684 to 84 to mass pike to 290 to Marlborough.

Tis the way I basically went up... I took the Cbbt route through Maryland to the Delaware Pike to the Jersey.

I pm'd Erik... anyone else need my number? :D

Marlborough?? That's where my grandfather's last house was when he passed away. I was up there about 5 years ago and found the house, no street name or directions or anything. First time I had seen it in 30 years. Everything sure looked smaller than when I was a kid. :)

Everything sure looked smaller than when I was a kid. :)

Isn't it strange how that happens. The woods behind the house I grew up in seemed massive as a kid. Last time I drove by with the family, my oldest said " you could chip those woods in 2 days".

Down where you are will probably get a sloppy mix, finished off with a good dose of rain, judging by the forecast.Roads will be bare by Thursday morning.

Down where you are will probably get a sloppy mix, finished off with a good dose of rain, judging by the forecast.Roads will be bare by Thursday morning.

I've actually got 3 sites to knock out in the Springfawked metro area(Wilbraham, Westfield, and Whately, so I'll probably grab those all in one day, depending on how long the software loads take.

Ok I'm going to drop my suit jacket off at the cleaners, get some stuff from our office, and I'm off to the 'Bean.

If the locals want to meet for lunch, shoot me a PM. I'll have the laptop with me.

Back