Chainsaw dawgs

anyone else getting a malware warning on google images? i clicked on half a dozen pics and got the same warning from google

It was a programming screwup at Google. I just found a thread discussing it on FARK. Seems to be fixed now.
http://forums.fark.com/cgi/fark/comments.pl?IDLink=4180730

googleharm.jpg

think i'm getting warmer on the pics. edit: BINGO! on the left is the original, right is the metal i found to work with, it's like 1/8" stainless. the hole was already there.

Attachments

• 163.JPG
    163.JPG
    589 KB · Views: 8
Maybe, if you'll use caps when proper

Caps take too long, but I am also a stickler for proper grammar, spelling and punctuation.:D

This is the finished product. just saws, files and grinders to make it. Then a drill press for the holes.

I'll try to get some pics on the saw, but these two almost killed me trying to get them on the computer.

Attachments

• 164.JPG
    164.JPG
    370.6 KB · Views: 6
You could just cut the thing with a bandsaw if it were say 10 gauge steel ,no problem . Stainless might be a tad hard on the blade though .

I really have no idea why you would want stainless anyway .It isn't any harder that regular steel . It acts like it though if you try to cut it but it isn't .

Curious about your statement, Al. Stainless is harder for me to turn on the lathe, requires a sharp bite, and I get more resistance compared to a mild steel. Isn't that indicative of a harder material?

depends on which alloy of each you're comparing. typically stainless is harder.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Caps take too long, but I am also a stickler for proper grammar, spelling and punctuation.:D

This is the finished product. just saws, files and grinders to make it. Then a drill press for the holes.

I'll try to get some pics on the saw, but these two almost killed me trying to get them on the computer.

Blewgrass, those dogs look sweet....Nice Job!!!

Im kinda new to adding pictures too...

Nick

Back