careful....you never know whos watching

No_Bivy

Treehouser
Had two crane jobs back to back earlier this week. First was at a retirement community. Simple..one pick of a dead pine fallen over on a steep slope above a road. 1800lbs. During the set up I noticed what we all thought was a weather ballon being released. in and out of the job in one hour and off to the next

A couple of days later I get an email from a guy who I had worked for in the past. He is a photographer. Turns out it was him trying out his new ballon mounted camera. He happened to see us and took a few shots. cool ..aye(for you canucks)

the ballon is about 200' up. he was set up below the cliff we were on and back several hundred yards.....spying on us:/:

The best part..the property manager called and wanted to know why we didnt do the job that morning. He said residents said the tree was still there. Lucky for me it was as simple as forwarding the pics. Damn old people are forgetful:|:

Pro Tree (1 of 4).jpg Pro Tree (2 of 4).jpg Pro Tree (3 of 4).jpg Pro Tree (4 of 4).jpg

That's pretty cool!

attachment.php

Cool pics but the spied on part, one never knows. I always wonder where the pics that people take of us working go. A good laugh at sending the guy the pictures of it being done!

What...those people just missed the big crane parked in their back yard and the huge tree being swung over their heads!!!
Some people!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
not for the rest of the world aye?eh?eye?A?....:P

Back