BIXLER & BOTS "When Arborist go logging"

BOTS

TreeHouser
Hats off to Bixler for awesome crane work and climbing!!!

most trees in the 140ft range with fat trunks, my 660 with 42" bar was a bit small for the bottom crane pics, but got it done.

I got this pic at a 108ft of brian craning out a pondo

No crane access in back yard.....8 big pondo's to get down...skidder got em out in 17ft and 33ft sections, then self loader log truck load em up move em to the Mill

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thanks!

I think it was 10 ponderosa pines

Cool pics BOTS, THANKS!

Thanks Paul!

Reg, yes, I'm pretty sure i've got some more photos. 2 Big Pines in the front and a nice size Black Oak and 7 more good sized pines in the back. Estimated to be 20,000 board feet. Over 4 full log loads to the mill and even one 3 LOG LOAD!!! All stumps ground, turn key job. It turned out great, and we even get all the residuals from the timber! :D

Bixer absolute killed it in a serious way!

I was busy with my own jobs so came to help on the last day

Beautiful Pondos. Really cool that you guys get the money for the logs. Most of our Firs get fire wooded. :(

....very , very impressive ! ....I would love to work a job like that. You probay had tops and limbs through the chipper before the crane arrived is my guess.

Gawd-a-mighty!! That picture of you on that big pole over the house with the pool in the background is mind-blowing! Thanks for sharing those pictures...trees do not get big like that around here.

I find it amazing how you can trust a crane opeator...worked red-iron a bit and nearly got thrown off as a load of perlins smashed inro the beam I was sitting on...never again for me.

Graet pictures!

You guys are logging.
But I have to ask., was there any holes with enough room to fell them into?

Yes, but only after limbs and tops were out, then mabey a 33ft section off as well....it would have caused to much damage, HO wanted low impact.

Then we dropped em like flies..

....very , very impressive ! ....I would love to work a job like that. You probay had tops and limbs through the chipper before the crane arrived is my guess.

Yes, you save alot of money on crane and nothing in the way for crane to lay logs down and room to skid em out :thumbup:

9 big tall pondos have an incredible amout of branches :|:....chips all stayed in backyard

Gawd-a-mighty!! That picture of you on that big pole over the house with the pool in the background is mind-blowing! Thanks for sharing those pictures...trees do not get big like that around here.

I had a great view up there in that pondo, got some vid of Brians crane work as well.....vid will be out soon of this job I think....

Gary, These trees are just average size for this area

Awesome job you guys did there Scott and thanks for sharing those pics.
Has the pine bark beetle made any infestation in your area yet? Sure lots up north and central of you.

Thanks Holmen!

I think so, but Brian could anwser it better (hope he chimes in) being its his service area, Im just below the pondos

Back