Back is out...this sux

Morning and the eyes aren't quite focusing right yet. I first thought you posted that your father-in-law pulled a mistress downstairs for you to lay on top of. :O Dumb mistake...
:roll:

Haha, Trevin said the other day "I need to get my bitches trained" when he meant he needed to get his britches changed cause they were muddy:lol:

Massage work for releasing muscle tension that might be adding to the problem? Especially if you are not mobile, and your muscles are strong from tree working, they might tighten up a lot.

I've been going every other week for about 2.5 months. My back is much better. Had some acupuncture work, too.

I'll send Lou out, her little hands are the best for getting the kinks out, and the girl has got strong thumbs for a hobbit :)

anything to help out a fellow Treeman, 'specially a fellow CANUCK treeman :)

A back brace really helps me if I'm gonna do a lotta bucket work. Good luck with healing!

Great idea!! I'm getting Chris a back brace tomorrow! He is usually our bucket boy, and he's always worn out as hell after long bucket jobs. ...never thought of a back brace.

... back problems seem to go hand in hand with this bussness ... strange that your doctor did not think Chiropractic adjustments would be beneficial .... the body (not just the back) is constantly trying to correct for imbalances , which is why I believe in the Chiropractor ... Heal Up (so you can work some more) .... mine goes completely "out" every so often ... my only relief at that point is screaming at others ....

Katy would have no issues with Lou working on my back.. It's the front that could get a little touchy..
Unless of course she took a liking to Lou working on her.. :/:

Katy would have no issues with Lou working on my back.. It's the front that could get a little touchy..
Unless of course she took a liking to Lou working on her.. :/:

and Lou might, she just might....;) don't let the age and size of Lou fool ya, she can massage with the best of them, really :)

Back