August Hunicke Videos

The lizard is the weirdest thing I've ever found in a tree! Actually it was my employee that found it, freaked him right out! I was on site when it was found. I kept him in the shop for ages!

Nothing like this runs around in the wild here, must've been an escaped pet orrrr something?

image.jpg

I have no clue why my pictures orient themselves seemingly randomly? They all look normal and right side up when I load them?

I sure don't know why that happens. Are you posting from a phone?

I've never had that problem, but I always post from a PC.

I sure don't know why that happens. Are you posting from a phone?

I've never had that problem, but I always post from a PC.

I'm on an iPad. And it just seems random how they're oriented. I dont often ever get on a PC. No biggie, I just feel badly about it, like I'm annoying people. Must be the Canadian in me.

Yah Gerry, it's got to be some kind of a pet. It was about 40' up clung to a branch and half decayed/mummified. Mustn't be very good eating or I'd figure a bird or something would've finished it off. It did make the day more interesting.

image.jpg
The dinosaur. I thought it was cool but my employee finally insisted I turf it. He said it was creeping him out. I was moving it around the shop and perching it on things. Lol.

Last edited:
I have found if you line up the shutter button adjacent to the on/off button when taking horizontal pics they orientate the right way on this forum.

I think I recall you mentioning that and I've been trying to do that with all new pics. These ones were transferred by 'air drop' from my phone to my pad so I don't really know how they were taken or what may have been lost when they beamed over.

Sucks kinda because I just figured out how to get pics from my phone to my pad, so all of a sudden thought I'd be able to share some more photos more easily.

Sweet cut. Back and side lean always makes for a challenge. Doug fir hinges pretty well, right?

Yeah.
That last one. The Doug that came from the back was punky but straight back lean.
Cedars were freshly dead so they actually hinged better dead than alive in my opinion. Less weight. A lot less weight.

The lizard is the weirdest thing I've ever found in a tree! Actually it was my employee that found it, freaked him right out! I was on site when it was found. I kept him in the shop for ages!

Nothing like this runs around in the wild here, must've been an escaped pet orrrr something?

View attachment 73666
that is most definitely a iguana. Probably died from the cold. I had a few as pets and they all eventually met a similar fate.

Climbed up a tree and died? I only ever have seen the one in a tree. It certainly had to be an escaped pet of some sort I always figured. Iguana it is! He was great shop fodder for awhile. I freaked out tons of people with him. Nothing like that lives in the wild around here, thank goodness.

Jeez, August.

You need to learn how to post YouTube videos here...

Here's how to embed videos;

1) Do NOT copy/paste the page url.
2) Click the "share" button - a embed button will appear underneath/to the left.
3) Scroll down and click the "embed" button - a blue highlighted address will appear.
4) Copy/paste THAT address in your post.

Back