The Tree House loves TreeStuff!

August Hunicke Videos

August Hunicke

TreeHouser
This is my latest video. It is HD so it looks very crisp at high resolutions if your internet connection can support high speed. -August Hunicke

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/xswwZW04hMs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Jomo

TreeHouser
Hands down the best tree vid ever!

Congrats August, absolutely spectacular mate!

Jomo

emr

Cheesehead Treehouser
Bad ass man..... You definitely make some cool vids.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Szajer

alive with pleasure
Yeah, I'm surprised -pitbull doesn't bother me as all other rap does. Lyrics were somewhat fitting as well.

Dude, you should've tried your hand at directing. You have a talent.

Jed

TreeHouser
Gorgeous: An arborist who can actually fall trees, (and stobs). Thanks so much for the time that that took to make.

RegC

TreeHouser
Same as the above, very nice vid August:thumbup: ....noticed too a sense rhythm at one point there !

MasterBlaster

Administrator
Staff member
I'd be to skeered to rope with a biner on such a smooth barked limb. Running bowline, nice and snug with a half-hitch in front of it.

August Hunicke

TreeHouser
Indeed Butch, I use that method to when necessary. Mostly I lower with snaps though as in this video. I like the weight of them and the boomerang-quickness of setting up. Biner is far more prone to loosening it's hold a bit on departure-induced slack, especially if attached with improper orientation. The way you describe is solidly safe but I ain't skeered. I don't lose any limbs these days. . . Unless I forget to attach the lowering rope :|:

blue

Climbing Up
Nice. The last shot made me laugh, its in my mind that you fumbled the gopro though:-D

August Hunicke

TreeHouser
Nice. The last shot made me laugh, its in my mind that you fumbled the gopro though:-D
Na, I had the cam loose on it's perch and just swung over and grabbed it. Blue, you're profile gif is awesome! It got me for a second.

August Hunicke

TreeHouser
Whole family sitting here with a smile.. Well done.. G&C family gives it the :thumbup:
Excellent, thanks for the feedback. Love to reach even the non-climbers (if there are any in your family). It proves that art makes the work relevant to most everyone, which is my goal.

emr

Cheesehead Treehouser
I sent a link of your short timber video to my neighbor who's not a tree guy and he loved it. But he admitted that he would rather watch the real video because of Ke$ha. Maybe wear a bikini in your next vid.

August Hunicke

TreeHouser
I sent a link of your short timber video to my neighbor who's not a tree guy and he loved it. But he admitted that he would rather watch the real video because of Ke$ha. Maybe wear a bikini in your next vid.

Here you go, emr. . . image.jpg

The Tree House Loves TreeStuff!