August Hunicke Videos

Cory, I figure it uses about twice the fuel as the diesel.
I don't understand the dragon fed/work radius question Cory

I think Cory means with all the machinery now are you having to extend you work area a bit to maintain a steady flow? as you must be getting through it quicker now.

Anyway, very good, I like the chipper, were you to have a bit more hot chipper action, I would not be displeased.

Mick interpreted my question accurately, and who knew, good chipper footage is a thing!

We only weighed the picK. Rest of tree later when I can talk sense into a bureaucratic entity. Takes time and is sometimes not possible.

Got that. Interested in the brass tacks of ways to make that happen

Go golfing 2 days a week, and leave the keys in everything? :lol: I dunno, that might work...:?:big-money: certain percentage goes to the business, guys can split the profit. Everyone wins.

I'm thinking, work in a new area for a new revenue stream, give guys some ownership of that area and hire/train new guys for my area. Something like that.

Turf man. I told yah gangsta. Expand and conquer new turf, setup crews and skim off the top. :drink:

Short of August writing out a business plan, y'all must be getting the gist of it by now?:P

Interesting August is down to hire new help. Hiring is terrifying to me. There's plenty of capable guys out there, finding them is hell.

Back