August Hunicke Videos

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/G0EIsqIsVaI" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

indeed.

Does anybody have the perfect crane ball to recommend me? A link to follow, I go to it and I am make the purchase. Not just general advice but a link.

Nice job.

Agreed, get a ball. I've never 2 parted the line.

Ive never seen a crane with a headache rack.

Leaf blower.

Clearly, I wasn't there.

Looked kinda sketch to suddenly load that one piece of rope, with a knot, seemingly looking like the plan was to spread the load on two legs. If the rigging rope broke, it would be a hecka reverse-shockload, or whatever.

Maybe no chance of losing that load into those other dead trees. IDK.

Looks like a quick to dismantle, reinstall the fence, avoiding damage. Was the fence heavily tensioned, or something, making it hard to reinstall?

Nah Sean, Super tame load for those ropes and everything else too. All was easy, short drive from my house, lift it up set it down, drive away, $900
Those two rail field wire fences are a bitch to work on.

Fair enough, you were there.

What was the sqeeking? Everything sounds different up close, without ear plugs. I wondered if it was the rope?

AH you'll have a bigger, rear mount within a couple years.;)

How bout try the dealer where you bought it for a new ball.

MB, Ive never seen much of any debris on a crane cab but if you've seen where a rack would have saved a cab then you got me there.

Fair enough, you were there.

What was the sqeeking? Everything sounds different up close, without ear plugs. I wondered if it was the rope?
Looks like the cable vibrating and resounding. It's about the same sort of sound when the gopro is tied to the loaded rigging line in some other vids.

Yeah, Cam was clamped to the hook getting the full benefit of every little metal conducted noise. Wasn't the rope sound tho. Willy Giing is coming over WEDNESDAY to school me a bit. Looking forward to that. Going right into a husky maple removal on Thursday.

Gotta love it.

We have the 85t coming on Monday AM to take out 2 large silver maples. Set up in the neighbor's driveway, reach out with 150' of boom....chop chop/nice nice. Was going to be 6k with bucket and climbing over 2 days, until the driveway access happened. Now I knocked 500 hundo off the price for the custy and it should be an early day;)

That's dang near the kind of money August gets to trim hedges for 2/3 of a day:evil:

the ones I've seen are all at least 300, er, thats all i know

Back