Atkins Diet

Chucky -

That rawks!! I owe you a beer.

Keeping up with hittin the gym and eating... not GOMAD but we'll see......

I am suprised how fast a workout kills me in the gym. did shoulders today and back. I wore out fast!

I like taters :)

Glad I am hitting the gym and wow my hunger is way up...

but no freaking way I could work out and climb all day 4-5 days a week like I used to. Not for a while anyway.

Ouch

I thought today made a week sans milk/coke, but it looks like 6 days instead.

Right now I'm 7lbs lighter. I did forget one day at school and got a large coke to go with my pizza.

I still drink diet colas, but I've been eating a Tums first. :D

Cool video of the 365 days of exercise....

Here's the before and after. Wow.

eouwwwwwww....I just noticed that he shaved his chest.

Attachments

• ONE_YEAR_EXERCISE.jpg
    ONE_YEAR_EXERCISE.jpg
    135.5 KB · Views: 98
How come he didn't have his arms pushed out in the before pic? I don't see any dominating lats that might be causing his arms to hang like that. Maybe some invisible pistols on his hips?

Yeah, and I see that it takes about 1/3 year of exercise for one to start wearing a douche-bag choker necklace.....

That would be way cooler if it had year #2...... with Steroids!!

A guy I work with just finished 5 weeks of roids. He put on some size and 10-15 lbs regardless of the fact his training is low intensity and his diet sucks. Kind of annoying when I haven't missed more than 5 workouts in the past 3 years and he's walking around with his arms all stuck out the sides like one month of training chest and arms twice a week counts for anything. He's probably not going to like lifting without the juice and will go back to his once or twice a week and deflate while I laugh.

if you try to take something that you have not earned there is a penalty.......

In the case of roids, it will be the loss of your neck and penis... plus you'll deflate and likely have man boobs....

Back