Anywhere to get a Stihl shirt online?

• Thread starter Nails
  • Start date
  • Replies 12
  • Views 4K
N

Nails

All I want is a stupid shirt!!!!!!! I have bought 7 of their saws in the last year and have yet to find a shirt hanging on a rack. Although, I did get 7 hats, lol.

I ask the dealers and they say they don't have them, they never mention anything about ordering them either.

Does anybody know of an online source? Thanks.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Got it, thanks much Sir. I am married w/2 kids, thanks for asking, lol. Just buying what brings in the bacon. Now I can represent with a new shirt.:D

hmmmmm.. ive received all of my T-shirts from my stihl dealer except for the "go green" shirt..... I even have it them on my company hoodies...

Attachments

• 100_1421.JPG
    100_1421.JPG
    487.7 KB · Views: 8
  • 100_1420.JPG
    100_1420.JPG
    675 KB · Views: 9
  • 100_1422.JPG
    100_1422.JPG
    492 KB · Views: 8
Oh yah, well I got a timbersports hat!:lol:

This is how I represent:/:

Not the mutt, but the shirt.:D

Attachments

• IMGP1046.JPG
    IMGP1046.JPG
    219.2 KB · Views: 81
Are you serious man? I though everyone in the world by now had a Stihl Timbersports hat. Seriously, here they give you one when you buy a saw.

Ten years ago my Sthil dealer had these shirts for about six months. I probably bought twenty of those suckers and used them for workshirts. They were white, originally, but I dyed this red for some reason - it looks pink now. This is the only one I have left.

Attachments

• sthil shirt 002.jpg
    sthil shirt 002.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 6
  • sthil shirt 003.jpg
    sthil shirt 003.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 6
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Can't argue with that shirt Blaster. That thing just dominates. Now it's this go green sissy crap, I'll go green, one cut at a time.

Reminds me of the old local feedmill shirts me and my buds used to wear. Just tough all around.

I had some nice Husky shirts, but still no Stihl.

my wife always gets husky shirts from the dealer, hell she has more than i do, i get the old ones now, she is trying to work a hoodie out of em, but the regional rep aint giving it over, so we may be buying a few stihls soon, cause the local stihl shop just got some super buff hoodies in
at least i get a new saw

Back