Anyone having trouble accessing How'd it Go Today?

rangerdanger

TreeHouser
I'm having some trouble loading the last few pages of the How'd it go today thread. Wondering if anyone else is having a similar problem. It won't load them at all for me. The closest I got was some 2 week old posts I believe.

BTW, did you change the color up Butch? The banners were blue before I believe, I came back after being gone for 2 weeks and now its all green banners.

You can change the skins, but only the first two work properly.

I just bumped that thread for you. I'm not having any problems with it, so far.

My banners changed too and next to all the threads are now two weeks old. I cannot access anything new.

This morning someone posted not being able to see the last two pages in the Random pics thread of the garage. I thought it was a gliche because I could see the last replies. But I just logged in after 1pm here, and the last several days of pages vanished, including this mornings and yesterdays replies.

I also tried manually typing in the next page number in the URL to see if I could bypass it that way, but no go. So there may be some file corruption or change in the system.

My colors changed to, all kinds of issues lately, must be time to dump the forum and start over again

:lol:

I just noticed I couldn't see the most recent Work Pictures Thread. I recall that the date on the post at the top of the page was in September.

My skin looks the same.

Just noticed that "Mrs. B" is indicated as having posted in Random pics 13 minutes ago, but I still can't see the tail end.

Just tried some skin changes for fun. That works fine whatever I choose. But still does not affect being able to view posts that vanished.

The site has been acting up like crazy for me, even problems scrolling

I got the green banners too, without asking.
For me " How'd it go today?" works fine , with the last replies.
But " The Official Work Pictures Thread" ends the 09-07-2012, page 1231.

Well this AM the site is working much better and faster than it has for me in many weeks, good stuff!!

Both of those threads are loaded with a jillion pics, maybe that has something to do with it. I closed it and started a new one.

The "if you don't lke this song thread" has been a tad buggy as well. I have to mark the page as read each time it comes up because it does not recognise me reading it nor does it give the last pages, maybe they are ghost pages. :dontknow:

Back