Any Rope Wrench or Hitch Hiker users here?

has anyone here ever tried the cevian unicore rope? I don't ever hear anyone talking about it but wesspur sells it and they say the ascension group uses it. its listed at 11mm but other sites have it at 11.5mm so im curious now.

That Hansen tree care fella posted up a cool roller like the dmm pinto roller on the carabiner like a spacer/roller tending the rope.

Looked slick.

I have tried lots of different sheaves and rollers in that location and though some of them did give some improvement they were never as good as a pulley attached below.

In my case the first 2 climbs I thought "I think I wasted my money" after I dialed myself in it was "I don't need a ladder to change the ceiling fan light bulb, I'll just SRT up there"

Any tending strap?

20150409_101932.jpg here is my setup. 25" eye to eye slightly stretched length. Stiff tether with phonalic and crab. Vt tied in a 5 and 2 with 3/8 beeline

Yea, i have tried the hitch hicker only one thing i didn't like about it .( Other then i was a newbie when i tried it)!. Is it tends like a boat anchor is tied to it. But, like i said i was a newbie to this shmit.

Back