Accident

Glad to hear you made it home, obviously you are on the mend. I apologize for offense taken about my statement. Having said that, I still feel the same way about my statement, but from what your telling me, I was given false information about the condition of your truck. Since the truck WAS in safe operable condition, I would assume you had the annual inspections up to date? If that's the case it was a freak accident then?

Whatever the case Erik, Im glad you are ok. I never figured you for an idiot and truthfully was speaking generally about anyone who would use an unsafe lift. Your telling me I was incorrect in assuming you fell into that category, and I can accept that. Im glad to hear you have better judgement than situation portrayed.

Maybe you'd fill us in on your findings for the failure? Whatever the case, I wish you well.

edit: It occurs to me that your response above is pointed mainly at me in due to what I posted above. Since you cannot post here, if you feel the need to unleash your frustrations you can reach me directly at jsirbas@msn.com. No need to imply everyone here was behind my statement.
Respectfully,
John

I wish you a quick continued recovery as well. I tell you (meaning everybody), accidents and illness are some of the biggest things in life. Certainly people don't need to make more trouble for each other beyond those two things that already unfortunately exist.

I lost a line on my truck this morning and I must say that couple inches of sudden drop before the check valve kicked in scared the crap out of me and had me thinking of this guy.

Is a two or three inch drop abnormal? I know when I park it overnight for a leak down test they don't creep? Ever find out what failed on his rig?

Posts of FB recently...he's going/gone in for another operation, he's really dreading it, sounds like the rehab has been very painful and tedious...taking a toll on him for sure.

Been a rough road for our old friend. Like family we have our disagreements, but when we get knocked down in the dirt we realize what is the most important and who our real friends are.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
So Erik has been down 12 weeks already, looks like another 4-5 months before he is really back on his feet. He is hoping to be able to find some light duty work after the new year but in the mean time Christmas is coming and as we all know, the bills never stop. I hope the tree house can help him out. If anyone is in a position to help his address is
Erik Lowell
20 Adams Street
Barre, MA 01005

Thanks

Ive been outta touch here on MB for a while and just found this post. Sure sux to hear about someone we know having an accident like this. Thanks for the updates and the address.

Back