How'd it go today?

Pretty amazing isn't it? You can have internet on the go with a fairly trivial hardware setup. Back in the day, if I wanted internet, I'd have to drive around and look for an open network with decent signal, or find a wep encrypted network I could crack.

Yeah Kid was totally amazing. We were 200+yds from the stage, literally couldnt see anybody onstage but of course it didn't matter cuz of the huge vid screens. His 'riz' reached out everywhere. He's got a lot of good songs yet to keep tens of thousands of people fully entertained for well over 2 hours takes a very rare talent I'd say.

So later l did some basic searching on the guy, he's a wild child of course but turns out he's real bright and a champion of hard work. And he's a huge trump supporter. It was quite funny, in the heat of the show which included a prerecorded trump video tribute ('make america rock again') I was bout ready to cast a vote for big orange :lol: :barf:;).

He's 53, looks 37, apparently lately he's turned into quite the clean living, work out machine, including.....daily cold plunges, I think it said 4 min @ 44*:dude:

Last edited:
Yeah his early stuff was great, and he's pretty good live (pre trump days is when i saw him). His history of rock and kid rock stuff albums are still in regular rotation on my playlist.

Drove silage truck this weekend. Waiting on the next load of logs, which showed up this afternoon. Driving is kind of like a palate cleanser. I also like a little farming action now and then. Eight hours in a farm truck hurts more than 12 at the sawmill. We chopped some of the fields belonging to my logger. He was making hay today, too, but stopped long enough to get a load of logs out for me.

Yeah his early stuff was great, and he's pretty good live (pre trump days is when i saw him). His history of rock and kid rock stuff albums are still in regular rotation on my playlist.
This is the guy who used the opening riff from ‘werewolves of London‘ for one of his own songs right?

I would hear the start and I would think ’brilliant!’ then the truth hit..his crappy nostalgia rip off tune would start.

A pox on him!

Back