You cant fix STUPID

Hey John, you know Joe Jeffers? He's on my crew. ...anyway, he said that he was drinking grandes over at Coculas mexican place with the guy just before it happened. We go over there pretty regularly and give that guy beers to let us ride go-carts for free. Apparently, the guy was piss drunk when he went to rescue that parrot. If I were him, I'd of left the parrot up there. The thing was mean anyway.
Ohh... but last I heard he was in critical condition and didn't die. I may be out of the loop though.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
It was 8:15 am....dude was wasted? or just stupid:O

So do you dispose of the pigeon bodies after you shoot them?

I take a plastic bag and use the dog poop pickup method to grab the dead bird and dispose of it in the trash can. The City picks up trash twice a week. If I just left the dead bird lying around it would start to stink.

I am not a bird hater, in fact we have 4 cockatiels. I just hate pest birds like pigeons. Problem is when people feed them. That was the problem at the condo where I do the grounds maintenance. One of the tenants was feeding the birds and bringing hundreds of them to the building. Management finally got a court order to have her stop and she finally got evicted when she continued to feed the birds. Someone who lives 3 blocks away from me feeds birds. I think that is what brings pigeons around our neighborhood. If any of my immediate neighbors started feeding birds, I would have a talk with them and show them information that they are NOT helping the birds by feeding them.

To get back on topic, risking your life for a bird is just plain stupid.

Maybe the guy is a.....

Bird Brain?

Just could not resist that one :)

It was 8:15 am....dude was wasted? or just stupid:O

My observations were that the guy was drunk just about every time I've seen him, so I wouldn't be surprised. I didn't know it happened the next morning though.

John,

that is one of the funniest videos I have seen...great find. Music is perfect.

"If you're gonna be dumb, you gotta be tough."

:lol:

Back