"WTF!" Videos / Pics...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
He should have reported her unusual ways, for sure.

But prosecute him? I don't think so.

Maybe sue the toilet manufacturer. Was there a cautionary in the accompanying literature about what the results could be after sitting on the sucker for twenty-four hours for weeks or months at a time. I bet not.

I Don't know, if I had to report a woman's strange behavior every time.... well......I'd be single... and most women would be locked up..... whoa! cough cough ahem sorry ;)

Rajan, maybe it is old news, but what's your take on what has been transpiring in India as far as women being subject to rape, I guess going on for a long time? After reading about the young doctor that was gang raped and murdered on the bus, unfathomable brutality she experienced, seeing the recent film of the culprits and their lawyers that still continue to blame her because she was out at night with a male friend returning from seeing a movie, the consciousness of a lot of males over there, even educated ones, sure does seem very primitive. I guess things are improving, at least the legal system pertaining to it, hut very horrible to read about. That young woman's story is such a tragic one, it makes me want to cry. A very poor girl that had just graduated against adversity to become a doctor, working at night at a switchboard to pay her way. It's just so sad.

It's getting ugly! That's for sure. A lot of it is religious and class differences, some say the cass system is gone but when the two cross paths it gets ugly. In all honesty the rape is nothing new just getting more press.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
46 and 2 are in front of me.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/f8aT9oRp95A" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/5pidokakU4I" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

If I'm ever out your way we'll have to not have lunch together.:lol:

I don't listen to radio anymore, but it seems that the stupid ads have to repeat the phone number three times in direct succession. :X

I have been laughing about this for a couple of weeks now. I bet if we timed it right so that we would be finished eating at the same time we would be okay!

As long as we keep the radio off.:)

The worst place to eat is a Mexican restaurant where they give you a five gallon bucket of tortilla chips. What is it with people who can't eat tortilla chips with their face shut?

Back