Would you do this?

I remember that one. Why do those wackos always take of their shirts?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I woulda called Progress and had the cut the secondary letting it fall on the wires below......or crane.....or bucket

I think those were backyard lines, anyhow, there was no possible access for equipment, he said.

I dont want to ever straight arm a saw again one little tear and it hurts 7 frigging months later.

Oh come on guys, he is the worlds leading authority on all things Arboriculture and he has the qualifications to prove it.;)

That guy on the lines must be a little loco, good on him.

Heh don't jinx a dude like that. We all die someday.

Alot of people have raised eyebrows at some of the dead monsters you've laid to rest. It's up to us all personally to decide on a apropriate level of risk.

I aint no bird on a wire though.
I wont put myself at risk over a few wires...Hell I will climb the pole and chop the attachment points before I ride a wire.

there was nothing underneath...unecessary risk to personnel IMO. Next time try black powder......everybody gets to live.:D

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/21mWwZOFxe4&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/21mWwZOFxe4&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

im not going to die anytime soon sunshine. ive been at it a while. thruth be told that was a rather mellow move;) i

good for ya....you gotta admit it looks really stupid in slow mo. My name aint sunshine BITCH:D

cant be any cooler than you sound.....or your avatar.....SUNSHINE!:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
actually i kinda like the slow mo feature. if only it had some white zombie crankin in the background!
ps...you aught to stay away from that aussie forum.

i was told this was a good site and it appears I was told correctly! Crikey!

dont be a pussy....post something. you must have a nice photo of flowers youve planted or even a nice shot of your ladyfriend will do.
im so glad we ve met. i feel like we ve known each other forever!lol

Sorry if I come across as odd...

Your work isn't out of anyone's league you hack. Walk around with your chin that high up and someone's gonna kick you in the nuts.

Back