Would you do this for free?

First, I'd try and figure out where Delawhere? is.:/:

I think the landlord is abusing your offer, and full well knows it.

I'd do it for free.

Just give me say... $4,500 to cover my travel expenses.

Tree looks to be 90-105 feet tall. Rig a few branches out that extend near the house. Drop wood if they don't mind some lawn damage.

One day for a crew of 4-5.....including clean-up. Less to cut and run.

That's assuming it's about how it looks in the photos, and not decayed enough to present any rigging problems.

Looks like fun.. Tell him he needs to pay ya some for your troubles over and above expenses and ground help.

I love some of the long distance bids you guys throw out.

You guys give bids over the phone too??

Huh ,I could have it on the ground in 20 minutes-half and hour . It might be a little tough on that house though .:/:

I set the requirements for my bid, and I figured 2 days of work, 2 days of driving, 1 truck, 1 groundy. I'd have the mini, dump trailer, lift, and chipper, if I want it. It's plausible I could take the grinder instead of the chipper, if needed.

I love some of the long distance bids you guys throw out.

You guys give bids over the phone too??

Hell yea, I agree. To many unknown variables that the pics don't explain.

Do you have to clean it up? NOT cleaning it up means you've all that brush underfoot if you need to...

Rope out any limbs? The pics don't really show how clear the drop zone is.

Is the tree accessible to a lift, or does it HAVE to be climbed? And if it has to be climbed will there be someone there to run the ropes.

The pics and description are sorely lacking to give any good answers other than I wouldn't do it for free!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I emailed my contact and let him know that even though work is crazy slow here, I can't go across the country and work for free. I can hook him up but not free. He's supposed to take a video for me to get some of my obvious questions answered. His low, no haul bid was a touch over 2k. Either there is a rigging issue or that is a great market for tree work cause 2,000.00 seems like a lot.

Kinda looks to me like its leaning way over that fence, could be septic underneath too. If its in the northern part of the state I'd be happy to take a look at it for you. I'm DE for the spring already. If you need any help with it let me know

I emailed my contact and let him know that even though work is crazy slow here, I can't go across the country and work for free. I can hook him up but not free. He's supposed to take a video for me to get some of my obvious questions answered. His low, no haul bid was a touch over 2k. Either there is a rigging issue or that is a great market for tree work cause 2,000.00 seems like a lot.

2k for that tree in Delaware is CHEAP.

But it was a nice offer of ewsa to offer to go look. Classy move!

Try not to be. I am the shy one. Wiley is the ...... wiley one. Looking at some posts as I work for power co in se. Will post more.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I think he was talking to my younger brother. Yeah, Josh I was thinking that today. If they have me come out I could get to see you.8) ewsa, I'll take you up on your offer if'n you're close.

Give me a cople days heads up...Lost 3weeks vaca last year so trying to use this year. Not like I will take time otherwise. After all I was bred to be a worker.

Back