working for the wealthy

But my insides don't pay the billz. :drink:

Do you mean to say that a rich man is better then you? We are all the same. We are people. Some have more money. We all bleed, we all have emotions. We have individual traits, but monetary wealth doesn't rate someone higher then me in the grand scheme of life. It just makes them wealthier in terms of cash.

Do you mean to say that a rich man is better then you? We are all the same. We are people. Some have more money. We all bleed, we all have emotions. We have individual traits, but monetary wealth doesn't rate someone higher then me in the grand scheme of life. It just makes them wealthier in terms of cash.

Very true! Some of the most miserable people I have ever met were loaded. They had a hard time making real friendships because they think everybody want something form them.

You can't blame people for being wealthy though, so much of society tells us that it's the road to happiness. You might still believe it even if you are rich and unhappy.

I don't blame anyone for being rich. Hats off to them for either making their fortune or maintaining the one they were given. Remaining wealthy takes a lot of self control I would think.

One of my favorite clients is probably the richest man I have ever met. Cool, down to earth fellow that took his fathers car dealership and built a company up far enough to go public with it. In the downturn of the economy they had to close a few places but never stretched themselves out far enough to get into trouble. The man is a business role model to me!

The singer Dionne Warwick was in the news recently saying she went bankrupt owing 10 mil in back taxes. Similar to what a lot of once rich people say when in that position, "I received bad advice". It's probably better to work for them before they are forced to know that they had bad advice.

Rich or not, it's how people treat you.

However, I do work for some off the chart rich people, and they and their staff (if they have them) have been just fine to work for.
When I went for my first look around one property with the manager she didn't even want to have my rate sheet, all she said was, 'don't pad the bill'...makes you wonder if they have you checked out....actually I'm sure they do.:/:

Back