Whos going to ISA, and where you staying?

• Thread starter BostonBull
  • Start date
  • Replies 35
  • Views 4K
International Society of Arboriculture 2008
P.O. Box 3129, Champaign, IL 61826
(217) 355-9411

same place as last year it seems ;)

St. Louis is a lot more feasable than Hawaii and sounds preferable to cities like Detroit or Baltimore. I went to the Expo in Baltimore a few years ago and would not go to another in that city.

Ah Brian, its not the city for me. After all the convention centers are like strange indoor cities. Spend all day at the show and in the evening go out for dinner.
Not alot of time for sightseeing

I have been to 2 expos at Baltimore. I like that city. Lots of fun things to see and do and DC is a short train ride away. DC is also another interesting place to visit.

I might go. I just found out I'm 24 credits short on my certification renewal. :O

My wife is from St. Louis so maybe she could do some visiting while I'm snoozing... errr I mean LEARNING... stuff at the workshops.

30 every 3 years. :D I think I am at about 55 from the past two years towards my next re-up. they are pretty easy to get. ;)

The online seminars that G posted about a number of times are good and free, the ones from the ISA magazine are also easy, and paid for with your ISA membership. Hit a seminar or have some documented tailgate safety meetings and you could be able to get them.

If pressed for time order up the CEU compendium and fill in the quiz sheets.

I will be there, not sure were I am staying yet. But plan to be there as long as these tornado's keep missing us. :P

30 every 3 years. :D I think I am at about 55 from the past two years towards my next re-up. they are pretty easy to get. ;)

The online seminars that G posted about a number of times are good and free, the ones from the ISA magazine are also easy, and paid for with your ISA membership. Hit a seminar or have some documented tailgate safety meetings and you could be able to get them.

If pressed for time order up the CEU compendium and fill in the quiz sheets.

Hey Paul,

Where are these online seminars? I must have missed that post before, these seminars sound like a good way to get some credits.

Just got the word I will be in St. Louis :lol: The inlaws live in St. Peters and they want to fly the family and me out for a visit. I told the wife we need to go July 24 for 5 or 6 days. Done deal free flight room and board.

;) http://on-line-seminars.com/
also dont forget the ISA magazine ones can be filled in online too, they mark it then and there and tell you what ones you got wrong, in case you wanna change answers and go back and do it again 20 seconds later....:shifty:

Yeah and if you draw Jimmy the Juniper or Snappy the Arborist Turtle on the back of the ISA Magazine, you can send it in for a decoder ring and a couple of CEUs.

Yeah and if you draw Jimmy the Juniper or Snappy the Arborist Turtle on the back of the ISA Magazine, you can send it in for a decoder ring and a couple of CEUs.

or a one time only oportunity, you can pay isa for some!

What, you mean the ISA will just give you their 'credentials' in exchange for money? Even if you haven't showed any aptitude or knowledge about the topic? :O
Say it ain't so!!!
:roll:

Back