Who needs an Arb Trolley when..........

pete mctree

Treehouser
You have an Arb-Train 8)

Working for a real nice bloke who is obsessed with his miniature railway. So I get regular work there. Today I was removing pines & spruce for a track extension & Reg, this is how you shift brash :D

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    257.5 KB · Views: 87
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Last one - shame the forum sucks when posting pics on an iPad

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    230.7 KB · Views: 87
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thanks for spinning the pics :)

I only post here & arbtalk Butch. I don't seem to have the pic orientation issues there. Sorry if I sounded off, but I was a bit frustrated & I know you do your best to sort things out :)

This has been nagging at me. I've done a pine tree years ago on a fence line and the neighbour had a crazy train setup all through his back yard/property just like this. The guy had obviously put a lot of time and effort into it and I remember he was super nervous about the tree coming down and rightfully so as a lot of big ass pine limbs had to be rigged off that were reaching quite always over parts of his setup. It all went well and the old fella thanked us profusely for not wrecking any of his stuff.

Thanks Pete, I may never have even remembered that job without these pics.

History of United States , once had a great actually fantastic rail system. Seems the politicians sold out to the Petroleum and Rubber industries...took the tax $$$ built interstates. Shitty trade for regular working people.

Same in most parts of Europe.
In Denmark we had lots and lots of little towns and villages that grew up and flourished around the rail roads.
When the railroad died as a means of transportation for produce, so did they.
I just passed through the village of Jerslev Sj. where I grew up last week.
Of the 12 stores, post office and railroad hotel that were there back in my childhood ( Early 60es), none are left today.

Back