Who all is Going to Kelowna , Eh

• Thread starter TREECYCLE
  • Start date
  • Replies 74
  • Views 6K
T

TREECYCLE

Looking forward to another PNW ISA dealio, just wondering who all is going, eh

I was thinking of going, but every time I drive, I am always that "random" car that gets searched.:/:

Not dropping the dough either. Wanted to go to TCIA for once but that aint happining either

one thing thats a piss off here, even though its in Canada as I am, we up here have to pay in US funds, STUPID.

I'll be there.:drink:

Thanks for the reminder, I've gotta pay up right away here to get the early bird rates still.8)

When??? I've been thinking about moving out there with my GF and that would be the perfect time to go check the town out.

ok, just ponied up online, the early bird price ends on the 4th of Sept for any fence walkers...

Seeya there. FWIW I signed up for the winery tour on Sunday, it looks like the half day session with Dr Gilman is full up. I will be volunteering in the TCC as well, timekeeping or some such as its my first time helping out.

I signed up for the tcc, don't know how I'll feel about it when it comes, I'm in europe for a month riding trains and eating goulash.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Heard there was going to be a silent auction again this year. And I look forward to donating this slab of Madrone. Excuse the low light pics as this slab has been sanded but no finish has been put on . Will update accordingly. The Isa gets a bad wrap but I think that they are great and as a second generation Arborist we all have something to share for sure. :)

Attachments

• CIMG1421.jpg
    CIMG1421.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 50
  • CIMG1423.jpg
    CIMG1423.jpg
    106.7 KB · Views: 50
I find the standing dead Madrones turn out the best. The one pictured was standing dead for two years then after I milled it it has airdried another 3. On the wet stuff lots of weight and ratchet straps will keep straighter than folks give it credit for. Aslo painting the ends and drying it nice and
:) s-l-o-w

isnt Arbutus on the P. ramorum host list? Might have a tough time taking that across the border eh. :)

I was wondering about that, one time they would not let me into Canada because I had mud on the side of my truck. Another time I had to turn around because they do not allow unwrapped mattresses. They did let me in with a rifle and a shotgun once though. It sucks but about every time they definitely give me a search.

Too bad Ben, I was looking to dodge you all weekend! :P

Treecycle, the mud/dirt thing is a plant disease protection thing.

well we would be wearing one each Willie I mean cmon.... lol. I also have a wraptor shirt and a couple white treehouse tees, should be able to style it out non stop!

Back