Who all is Going to Kelowna , Eh

• Thread starter TREECYCLE
  • Start date
  • Replies 74
  • Views 6K
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
It is going to be sweet! Anybody know where the Cannon Bar Business is located. Wondering if it would be worth a stop en route?

I dont know them but: THEY are about 40 minutes from my place, in an industrial park about 5 minutes off the main highway to the interior.

I ran Cannon bars always until they had a bad batch or problem of some sort and their bars all seemed to chip. They warrantied them and sent me out a few new bars but it just turned me off so back to Stihl I went.

Douglas Fir Gruenwoldt will not be making it but the slab of Madrone that he is on will definitely be making the trip. Can't wait for Kelowna

Attachments

• CIMG1476.jpg
    CIMG1476.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 68
Thanks and yeah his first name is Douglas and his middle is Fir! Born on sept 10th :)

Tree Guy and Tree Guy's dad will be there too. I'll be with Tree Tyke and Tree Guy's mom at the hotel. Squisher - what's your "real" name? Tree Guy is Scott. And we know Paul already. :)

Oh, and beautiful baby Treecycle! What a a great picture. Congrats!

Thanks. :)

We're not staying at the Grand - too expensive. We're at the new Comfort Suites. I'll be picking Tree Guy up every day though so maybe I'll get to meet those that make it. :)

Oct 5 to 7 for the actual conference. There is a Tree Academy on the 4th, but Tree Guy won't go to that.

RBtree? Old Monkey? Oxman? anyone else headed to Kelowna? I know one thing, I am the only one with a Ropetek Wraptor tee! :)

Back