Where Are You? City and State >>>

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Whoa! You're sticking way out there in the Atlantic!

How did Sandy affect you?

Hong Kong. :D

Can't believe I could still log in. Thanks for not deleting me Butch. I'll try to catch up on things here and start posting a bit from time to time again. I hope everyone in the Treehouse is doing well and having a great holiday season. :)

Great to hear you are still alive Leon. Please give us an update and how life's been treating you.

Welcome to the TreeHouse, Zero! Make yourself at home. You should fill out your profile... are you a climber? Yes?

Thanks for the welcomes. I wouldn't go calling myself a climber just yet. I'm still new to it all, so I've still got the training wheels on

There is a wealth of knowledge and experience here. Whether you lean towards down and dirty old school, or the new techy type stuff, you can find it all at the House... Dont be afraid to ask questions and please participate! Whats your first name?

I'm Nick

My name is Butch.
124.gif

Nick, Butch, nice to "meet" you. I'm Andrew. I've been doing a lot of poking around, and there is a ton of good stuff here. I'm mostly be doing a lot of reading, but I'm sure I could interject here and there

Don't be worried about speaking your mind here. We don't jump on members, for the most part.

The only camera I have at the moment is my phone and I don't have the cable to download the pics to my computer. I need to get one.

Back