What's the weather like in your neck of the woods?

• Thread starter Rborist1
  • Start date
  • Replies 8K
  • Views 488K
Started raining softly an hour ago. Now there's some huge sky lightning and loud rumbling thunder shaking the walls. I might have to go look at the radar website to see what's up.

It rained here a little yesterday. Some thunder and lightening also. It's humid, warm and cloudy right now. Yesterday when it was raining I drove to Stockton and my pickup is filthy from stuff on the road. Hasn't really rained since back in march or so. Still didn't rain enough to wash it off just make it wet for a while.

kinda rainy roday, oh well, Fall is upon us I guess, yup, it MUST be Survivor is starting up again this week. :D

That dust storm in the video I posted last night hit here over night. I've only seen one make it here before.

Sun finally got thru about 1pm. Strong wind, 60/70mph could only just see the end of the street. Got to do a small line clearing job about 2pm. Winds dying down now but dust is everywhere and tastes like ?? dust, even in here and it's been shut up all day. :givebeer:

http://au.news.yahoo.com/a/-/newshome/6090153

Crazy here, been in the high 40s in the mornings and high 90s in the afternoons! 50 degree temp swing. The humidity goes from 50% in the morn to 3% in the afternoon

Like Willie, the weather here has been jumping all over the place. Today it hit 100 but in the morning it started out around 40.

Chilled drizzle, and not talking about a cocktail. Worked all day in it too.
First time I wore my new spiked rubber boots....kind of nice. Plentiful hung up trees today, blame it on the weather.

Today is gonna be the first really Shweet day of Fall. High of 70, 30% humidity. Three big oaks to inspect and deadwood, knock off early and watch my girl's volleyball game.

Hell YEAH!

Brian, did you cool off up there?

Not yet, Gigi. Right now it's 89 but it just finished raining for a half hour. I heard on the radio this morning that we have some nicer weather moving in, looking forward to feeling a little coolness in the air when I step out to work in the morning.

I just got home from an all day removal and it was freakin' HOT!!! I'm eady for fall.

Snow last night at the mountain pass levels...that's about 4000' for you flatlanders. Only a couple of inches were forecast, and less than that actually accumulated.

Same for tonight and the next several days.

Back