What's the weather like in your neck of the woods?

• Thread starter Rborist1
  • Start date
  • Replies 8K
  • Views 488K
Today wasn't bad. Tried to sprinkle for a minute, but cleared off nice. Yesterday was major rain and hail. Just to the north of me the city had all kinds of flooding, people getting their cars submerged. We get a lot of flooding in the spring around here, but seldom is there any real damage.

Typical Florida heat wave going on. Was 95 today and the thunderstorms didn't move in until almost dusk. Still sprinkling now and cooled off to about 80. Morning low should be about 74 and another hot one tomorrow.

I think 74 was my high temp for the day. Low 40s most nights. If I start feeling too cold I just head down to the Rio Grande Valley for a few minutes and I'm ready to head back uphill!

95 and humid, we had a storm pop up South of here, just sitting there. There has been reports of a wall cloud and rotation, but nothing on the ground yet. Crazy weather here!

Was in the 70s and sunny, a nice day altogether. Was hot in the stairwell where I was hammering out a chimney flue, but that just made it that much nicer when I went out for air.

96 degrees and dead calm. At least there was a tiny breeze earlier while I was working. The dog days are here, I won't book any afternoon jobs for the next 3 months if I can help it. Gotta start early and finish early.

82 degrees at 7:45 in the morning, going to be a scorcher today. I'll be finished and home long before noon if I can help it.

It is raining in Marathon, but Key West is looking dry so far. We had a crew leave for KW about an hour ago and the tree crew will leave in about 30 minutes. So, one maintenance crew is rained out cause they were going to stay in Marathon.

Managed to squeeze in a gray, but dry, day yesterday. Raining again this morning....ohhhh wait, the weather says those are just showers.:what: Gonna pound out some work anyways.

Hot, just plain STUPID HOT!!! It was 92 when I was coming home at 9am. Heat advisory the rest of the week. 100 today, 102 tomorrow, and 104 Friday.
I have thing I would LIKE to do, but do not HAVE to do them, and they don't pay, soo.......................:lol:

Just looked mine up... was a tad warm yesterday... Yup... Gonna be a bit toasty today too.... 96 with a feel of 102 due to 65% humidity.... Not as bad as some places... BUT :P

Back